NZXT Gamma Review

sahil1033

In the zone
from where i can bought this ONLINE? I'm from PATNA, its not available here.. :(
haha, I'm too from Patna and don't even think of buying any stuff from here. I got Gamma from Delhi but you can buy it online from prime abgb

kool

Cyborg Agent
haha, I'm too from Patna and don't even think of buying any stuff from here. I got Gamma from Delhi but you can buy it online from prime abgb

Kindly tell me..... How much u paid fir this cabby? And in delhi frm where i can buy? I m going delhi next week.

lycan

Broken In
^^ if you're from Bangalore, then it should be available @ Ankit Infotech, SP Road.

Should be easily available in Kolkata and Mumbai.

In Delhi? No chance.

where i can find it in Mumbai.... i m going Mumbai for 2 days and want to buy it then!! though did not tried in NP yet

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^cabinet is low-tech piece of equipment not some cpu/mobo combination that you have to worry about mobo support.a latest mobo will fit inside a 10 years old big enough cabinet,only thing to note is if your mobo has usb 3 front panel header then you should get a cabinet with front usb3 ports to get advantage of this header.btw Gamma is discontinued so you will only get a 2nd hand unit now.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^cabinet is low-tech piece of equipment not some cpu/mobo combination that you have to worry about mobo support.a latest mobo will fit inside a 10 years old big enough cabinet,only thing to note is if your mobo has usb 3 front panel header then you should get a cabinet with front usb3 ports to get advantage of this header.btw Gamma is discontinued so you will only get a 2nd hand unit now.

I already have Gamma :rolleyes:
just curious to know ;)

Can I attach a USB 3.0 front panel header to the same cabby?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
what's the point?you will have to buy a usb 3.0 to 2.0 adapter cable to connect usb 3.0 header to front panel usb 2.0 port & even then it will work as usb 2.0 port.any mobo with usb 3.0 header also comes with usb 2.0 header so use that till you get a new cabinet.

Top Bottom