NZXT Gamma is a great cabinet!!!

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Hmm, I guess that. Buy a cooler & OC. What's the use of an unlocked processor without OC'ing?

d3p

PowerHouse
now whats that ???

OMG are you talking about H20 Custom Coolings or some 3D Setups.....

What are you upto ???

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cabinet and PSU are the only future proof things in a system. :) If you are an enthusiast, always spend well in these two things.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Cabinet and PSU are the only future proof things in a system. :) If you are an enthusiast, always spend well in these two things.

Yep, that's the reason for my upcoming upgrades...

yeah, learn it the hard way. ;) also include the monitor in the list.
Yes it is in already..:smile:

Actually 50% of the upgrade list has been disclosed by d3p5kor.. :-D

d3p

PowerHouse
May be cold cathode tubes?

AFAIK, MEGAMIND won't love something which is fancy. He always search for real performance under his budget.

But i'm not sure, what is he really upto now ???

The things that are missing under his hoods are

-> Good GPU [as Mobo is capable of SLI, then SLI might be running in his mind]
-> SSD [For Sure]
-> Mighty Cabinet[not sure]
-> Decent CPU Cooler
-> 3D Stereoscopic display
-> A Beafy PSU to kick those SLI*[If he have some big plans.]

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
AFAIK, MEGAMIND won't love something which is fancy. He always search for real performance under his budget.

The things that are missing under his hoods are

-> Good GPU [as Mobo is capable of SLI, then SLI might be running in his mind]
-> SSD [For Sure]
-> Mighty Cabinet[not sure]
-> Decent CPU Cooler
-> 3D Stereoscopic display
-> A Beafy PSU to kick those SLI*[If he have some big plans.]

@d3p5kor, Man!! You knew me well...:!:

Your prediction list pretty much covers it all(80%), Not a 3D, but a display for sure...
Multi-GPU depends on the performance & scaling of next gen. cards...

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys I own this case and love it already. It keeps cool at less than 35 degree most cases . And doesnt reach more than 65 under load. So cool of course if all fans where installed and running already at full speed. Dont bother on sound as there is stock heatsink other dont create much sound.

I wanted to know if it fit d14 or thermal right silver arrow . As i confirmed with silveright customer support confirmed with removal for top side fan. But d14 i wonder if it covers rams slot a lot. I had a doubt which is best in most average cases. Both are best sir cooler in the market. If it overclocked to attainable frequency which could be best performer.

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
How abt Thermalright silver arrow. Is that possible to fit any 120 mm fans in both the coolers instead of 140mm

Top Bottom