Nvidia driver

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
GeForce 326.41 BETA driver is killing gpu or not

Drivers aren't supposed to be GPU killers. Just about everyone should stick with the stable driver release rather than go for a beta update and run into trouble.

Hrishi

Drivers aren't supposed to be GPU killers. Just about everyone should stick with the stable driver release rather than go for a beta update and run into trouble.
Indeed , They shouldn't . But the recent mess up by Nvidia drivers made a lot of green-lovers go paranoid.
And people should stick with what's in your last line."The Stable Release."

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Yup. I also read about the Nvidia driver causing issues. I'm using the latest release 320.49 and not running into any trouble or overheating issue.

See this:

*img.krow.me/di/5P5O/Capture.jpg

Hrishi

^^ Yup. I also read about the Nvidia driver causing issues. I'm using the latest release 320.49 and not running into any trouble or overheating issue.

See this:

*img.krow.me/di/5P5O/Capture.jpg

AFAIK , it only caused impact on Kepler 600 series due to the Boost thing. There were some other issues too but this was my prime concern as I own a laptop equipped with Kepler mobile card and still getting bugged with driver related BSODs.

Hrishi

Haven't heard too much about 326.xx though . I won't use it until It settles well in the community.