ntde1ect.com - the virus is irritating

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
A virus named "ntde1ect.com" is creating many problem. I use McAfee but it's unable to remove the virus....Can anyone help me plz.....

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Its a adware.
Download 2 good antispyware ..and do full system scan in safe mode.
Remember to turn off system restore before you do scan.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
i think this is a virus program, anyhow may be adware, also try to perform boot scan using Avast, turn -off sys restore while scanning !

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Here is the solution:

There is a trojan/virus (either the Win32/Pacex virus or the Win32/PSW.Agent.NDP trojan) that uses those two files. Here is how you can get rid of them:

1) Open up Task Manager (Ctrl-Alt-Del)
2) If wscript.exe is running, end it.
3) If explorer.exe is running, end it.
4) Open up “File | New Task (Run)” in the Task manager
5) Run cmd
6) Run the following command on all your drives by replacing c:\ with other drives in turn (note: if you have autorun.inf files that you think you need to backup, do so now):

del c:\autorun.* /f /a /s /q

7) Go to your Windows\System32 directory by typing cd c:\windows\system32
8. Type dir /a avp*.*
9) If you see any files names avp0.dll or avpo.exe or avp0.exe, use the following commands to delete each of them:

attrib -r -s -h avpo.exe
del avpo.exe

10) Use the Task Manager’s Run command to fire up regedit
11) Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run (as usual, take a backup of your registry before touching it!)
12) If there are any entries for avpo.exe, delete them.
13) Do a complete search of your registry for ntde1ect.com and delete any entries you find.
14) Restart your computer.

Source

well buddy that a very witty virus.its self generating in nature.the main prob is not with that.actually it has got its root created in system32.deleting ntde1ect.com will do no good.go to ur cmd prompt because the main & all other probs are in hidden format...& most probably ur show hidden files would have been disabled.in cmd trace into system32.change the attrib of a program named avpo.exe.then delete it.this might solve the hidden problem.now get back 2 all ur drives and del autorun.inf & ntde1ect.com.repair the drive by windows disk check.if stil the provb persists then get back.i have few more sol.

justin9180

Broken In
well i been inflicted with one "duncoi" virus..n yea it has disabled my "show hidden files" option...

nythin i can do 2 remove this thing?

cynosure

UbuntuUser
The method provided by nucleuskore is 100% right. This virus was also present in my PC. I did what nucleuskore has written + spybot full system scan + avast full system scan. The virus is present in memory awa in many files in the hard disk and it has about 5-10 entries in the registry.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
How to get rid of "ntde1ect.com" in 15 miniutes... [TESTED]

1] Create a xp live cd using PEBUILDER from digit cd/dvd.
2] Boot from that cd.
3] Click on the "GO" button ( at lower left of the screen) go to Programs/AS system utility ( or somthing like that, i forgot the actuall name) to browse your drives.
4]Open ur drives delete the files named "autorun.inf" and "ntde1ect.com" in each drive.

MAKE SURE U DELETE BOTH THE FILES FROM ALL UR HDD DRIVES, else the program will again regenerate. also check ur pen drives, other storage devices.

Now u can view your hidden files. If this doesn`t help, you can create a new user profile or you can repair xp.

HAPPY HUNTING

OP
krishnandu.sarkar

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Thankx every1 here fr d effort..........nw i completely feel lucky........windows defender removed it frm not only my pc but from my pen drive too...........

ztribiani

Right off the assembly line
Computer problems related to hard drive access are caused by Trojan.Autorun. Modified Autorun.inf file is dropped on users machine which messes up the system.
For more information see how to remove xn1i9x.com, amvo.exe, avpo.exe, kavo.exe related issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom