Now Inroducing Sany Ericssan X1 with Wyndowz Mobil !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
ROFLMAO !!! This piece of headline at Engadget did made my day !!! :D :D Now, these chinese manufacturers have trumped themselves as copycats with this Sany Ericssan branded pathetic piece of s*** !!! Hit the READ link to find out more..that this VIAO branded cellphone :D has 8.0 MP cam with Optical Zoom, which is really a 1.0 MP cam... man this is just freaking hilarious.. Maybe Sony-Ericsson should learn from these Sany Ericssan guys.. :D

Strategic advantages Sany Ericssan holds over Sony Ericsson:

* A quarterly sales volume measured in the hundreds is considered a rousing success.
* Neither Sany nor Ericssan have any intention of pulling out of the joint venture.
* "Outsourcing" of industrial design saves time, money, and staff.
* None of those pesky Windows Mobile licensing fees to worry about.
* GPRS data speed isn't a problem -- it's a way of life.

*chinagrabber.com/images/products/detail/a800i_2.8_inch_triband_cell_phone_with_slide_open_qwerty_keyboard_tv_zoom_camera_04.jpg

*chinagrabber.com/images/products/detail/a800i_2.8_inch_triband_cell_phone_with_slide_open_qwerty_keyboard_tv_zoom_camera_05.jpg

READ HERE

Read at Engadget

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i was about to shout like hell against the thread creator for the spelling mistake ... but after going thru the thread... man mee tooooooo Roooooooollllllllinggggggg OT ________:-D____ :-D_____ :-D_____

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
This is pathetic and sad! Haf a look here: *chinagrabber.com/ipodinspiredmp3andmp4.aspx

I mean.. how shameless can anybody get??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom