Not sure if motherboard is creating problem or it's something else! Help

sahil1033

In the zone
I have this Dell 0Y2MRG mobo. After I upgraded my PSU to Corsair GS600, my system is behaving weirdly. When all 4 USB ports at the back is in use and I plug in my data card in the front USB panel, my mouse goes off. The power supply is cut-off for the mouse and I'm forced to remove the data card. A new problem is with audio port in front panel as well as on the back panel. Plugging headphone in the front panel results in sound in one of the ear with a constant high pitch beep sound. Also when I plug headphone in the back audio port, sound quality is not good at all (I compared plugging the same headphone in my laptop and the results were far better than what my PC gave). And in some movies, especially bollywood ones, only the music part can be heard, the dialogues can't be heard. With so many weird problems, should I conclude it's the motherboard which is creating so many problems?
My config is in the signature.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Is that a DELL branded system?
Probably some problem with the motherboard, get it checked locally.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Then first get the motherboard checked locally, if its minor issue then get it repaired, if its something major, then get a new motherboard.

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
But what shall I explain to the shopwaala? If motherboard would've burnt or any pin would have broken then it can be explained but this situation is a bit complex. Also, in Patna, people don't have much knowledge in this field and they'll end up looting me.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Take it to any local hardware service & repair shop. Say that your USB ports and Audio jacks are creating problem so if those can be replaced with new ones.
If not, then be ready to go for a new mobo.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Plugging headphone in the front panel results in sound in one of the ear with a constant high pitch beep sound.
Check this out: *www.digit.in/forum/tutorials/183260-article-fix-front-panel-audio-emi-noise.html

Top Bottom