Nokia Sw Update + Unhiding Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Greetings All,

I'm trying to update my Nokia N70 SW with Nokia Software Updater. I have BSNL 256 kbps connection, which works like a charm. Using NSU I tried updating the software for but it always gives errro "download failed" at 4.8 MB, tried 5 times. I hate this Nokia Software Updates, they always are online and STUPID.

Did anyone encounter this situation and resolved?
Is there an off installation file available?

Second:

No matter how many times I select the option "Show hidden files" the moment I click apply, OK, and go back to folder options, "Do not show hidden files" is selected. This is crazy. I googled and tried everything, so plz don't give me vauge and unsure trial and error answers, I shall be more thankful thank providing an answer then. There is no virus on my PC, even sure about that. Any suggesstion?

aritrap

Mobile Addict
If you want to update ur firmware, why dont u send it to ur nearest Nokia Care centre. If ur phone is under warranty, they will upgrade ur firmware 4 free but if warranty is over they take only a small charge (around Rs.200 i think).

This is better since if somehow ur PC was shut down while updating ur phone, warranty will not cover it and it will take a lot of money to fix it.

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Thats a nice suggesstion. Never thought of going back to Nokia care center after they ruined my N73.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom