Nokia Lumia 520 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

har

In the zone
oh cool....i should also visit to my priority showroom tomorrow... :)

Cool !! These color choices are killing me !! First Yellow looked awesome, the Red, now Cyan too is awesome !!! Everything looks nice !! Damn you Nokia and your choices !! :D

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Cool !! These color choices are killing me !! First Yellow looked awesome, the Red, now Cyan too is awesome !!! Everything looks nice !! Damn you Nokia and your choices !! :D
yellow and red are seriously eye-catching :-D

nikufellow

In the zone
520 is perfect - nokia nailed it this time around - i haven't seen one in real but the red one has killer looks for a budget device ;)

har

In the zone
Does anyone know whether the colors have different finishes ? eg. for L920 Cyan and black are matte while others are glossy finishes.
Secondly the shells which can be bought are only red,white and yellow. You cant buy black or cyan seperately.

EDIT: Woooohooooo ordered !! From Flipkart. Its black though. Found the black L520 pictures on techcrunch and it looked damn professional !!
*techcrunch.com/2013/02/25/lumia-520-hands-on/lumia-520-front-cp/

:D :D :)

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Few things to keep in mind. I just bought a lumia520 in UAE. Excellent Display ,Good sound, but ! Try the demo first. Side buttons are not smooth, need to press hard. camera picture quality blurs after clicking.

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Does anyone know whether the colors have different finishes ? eg. for L920 Cyan and black are matte while others are glossy finishes.
Secondly the shells which can be bought are only red,white and yellow. You cant buy black or cyan seperately.

EDIT: Woooohooooo ordered !! From Flipkart. Its black though. Found the black L520 pictures on techcrunch and it looked damn professional !!
lumia-520-front-cp | TechCrunch

congrats :) :D

hars1988

Broken In
went to nokia priority and univercell yesterday univercell price is 10000 but no stock

nokia priority guy said 11000(i was like:shock:) then i said univercell quoted 10000 then he said final price is 10200

nokia priority wala showed me red yellow and white dummy piece they are good enough in size i mean they are not bulky as we see in pics

ujjwal007

Lost in games
went to nokia priority and univercell yesterday univercell price is 10000 but no stock

nokia priority guy said 11000(i was like:shock:) then i said univercell quoted 10000 then he said final price is 10200

nokia priority wala showed me red yellow and white dummy piece they are good enough in size i mean they are not bulky as we see in pics

so when they will have in stock?? any words?

mitraark

Decrepit
Given the specs at 10.5 k it would blow other competiton insimilar price range, a winner in the looks dept. as well, the only thing you back should be feedback from buyers ( it has been in the market very recently, wait for some user reviews to know if there might be any probelsm with the model, othersie it's a no brainer ).

Flash

Lost in speed
Whatttt? How can he just increase the price?
What if, someone who don't know the price of L520 in UC,Saholic,etc.., Wouldn't he bought that without any question!!

*techcrunch.com/2013/02/25/lumia-520-hands-on/lumia-520-front-cp/

Congrats har.. When's the delivery?

Few things to keep in mind. I just bought a lumia520 in UAE. Excellent Display ,Good sound, but ! Try the demo first. Side buttons are not smooth, need to press hard. camera picture quality blurs after clicking.
Congrats on your purchase first. I guess you're the first person in TDF, who actually got L520.
Can you elaborate about it?

har

In the zone
Congrats har.. When's the delivery?

Congrats on your purchase first. I guess you're the first person in TDF, who actually got L520.
Can you elaborate about it?

I guess I'll get it in one week.

The cam performance on the 520 is supposed to be pretty good. Please do explain.

har

In the zone
i mean nokia priority got the stock but univercell dont have

and does this l520 mattefinish ? dummy got matte finish i wish it is only for dummy piece

Yes I read somewhere thal all colors have matte finish :mrgreen:

hars1988

Broken In

waiting for your review :-D

if possible pls upload some pics taken with yourL520

Flash

Lost in speed
flipkart give 8GB Memory card for 520 on preorder, whereas saholic gives 16GB MC - all for the same price of 10499/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom