Nokia Launches X3-02 & C3-01 Touch & Type

coolguy010

Broken In
Nokia X3-02 Launched India Price Features

Nokia C3-01 Touch & Type Launched india Price Features

Nokia mobiles has Launched Nokia X3-02, Nokia C3-01 Touch & Type in India

Nokia X3-02 is the first mobile from Nokia to have a Touchscreen as well the Traditional numerical keypad!

Nokia X3-02 Weighing about 78g , has 2.4 inch Touchscreen, a 5 megapixel camera, Edge, HSDPA, Wifi and bluetooth

PRICE – Rs 8,839

Nokia C3-01 Touch & Type

PRICE – Rs 9,389

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
what's the point of these releases?
Sorry to see you in this sad state Nokia
The price would have been justified in 4k range IMO :p
Touch and Type my ars*

azzu

AJJU
Nokia X3-02 is the first mobile from Nokia to have a Touchscreen as well the Traditional numerical keypad!
i thought Nokia 6208c was the first mobile from nokia to have a keypad and touchscreen
Nokia 6208c - Full phone specifications

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
#1. X3-02's MRP is 7.5k and apparently another press release mail came with that price you mentioned. Reconfirm the details from the source of press releases.

#2. Its a healthy practice to check the content of the press release before putting it up. The distribution sources I spoke (official ones) said that they only announced it but the distribution will be done by saturday.

I am not into mobiles, but if I can this much information- so can you. No point in starting a site and using it to put up only press releases and not confirming the details. Just my 2 cents :).

OP
C

coolguy010

Broken In
saw that in economic times which i guess is highly trusted X3-02, C3-01 models launched by Nokia - The Economic Times

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
saw that in economic times which i guess is highly trusted.
All type of media (electronic, printed and TV) get such information through the same press releases- local, national and international. Some do original research and get more info using the press release, some copy paste, whereas others write the same thing with different choice of words.

Top Bottom