Nokia E6 - Post useful software you find here

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Nokia E6-00 is a unique phone because it is the only phone which uses a VGA resolution on a small screen in the Nokia portfolio. A number of software available for other Symbian^3 devices are not compatible with it.

I intend to post those which I discover here. I intend this list to contain really unique software rather than things such as a link to a website or so.

To start with here is the first one:

Quick Lock
----------

Type : Free
Internet Connection : Not needed
By : Digital Footmark
Get from : Nokia Store
Link : Nokia Store: Download Quick Lock and many other games, wallpaper, ringtones and mobile apps on your Nokia phone

Description :
Simply activates the phone keypad and screen lock immediatelly. Can be used as a shortcut to lock the phone quickly.

Comment :
Does one thing and does it well.

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Simple Light
----------

By : Nuclear-Potato
Link : Nokia Store: Download Simple Light and many other games, wallpaper, ringtones and mobile apps on your Nokia phone

Description :
A very simple flashlight, without ads or other functionalty.
It just works!

Comment :

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
This is not a list of ALL the software available for E6. This ideally should list only those really useful ones.
I do not want to list all those links masquerading as applications and flooding Nokia Store.

robbinghood

Journeyman
I know there are tons of crappy apps but, there are reviews and stars given by Nokia store users, you can check them out. If your tech-savvy, then you know what apps you might look for and get the native app for E6 via Nokia Store!

Regards!

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Please understand what I am about to say.

No more discussion about this topic here on.

Take a close look at the my first 2 posts. I am an existing E6 user. I have created this thread to post / discover this kind of applications. I have more than 100 hours of experience with Nokia Store.

Unless you have constructive things to add to this thread, please avoid posting.

:)

==========================================================

App Stop
----------

By : Futurice
Link : Nokia Store: Download App Stop and many other games, wallpaper, ringtones and mobile apps on your Nokia phone

Description :
Use App Stop to close all running applications instantly. App Stop also shuts down all hidden background tasks that are not visible in the built-in task switcher. Add App Stop to your home screen to shut down all applications with two presses of a button.

Comment :

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Dukto
----------

Type : Free (Displays ads when running but does not seem to force viewing of ads)
Internet Connection : Not needed (WiFi needed)
By : Emanuele Colombo
Link : Nokia Store: Download Dukto and many other games, wallpaper, ringtones and mobile apps on your Nokia phone

Description :
Dukto is a free application to send and receive files, folders or text snippets from any Windows, Macintosh and Linux PC or phone in your local network thorugh a WiFi connection. Simply start the application and select what to transfer.

Comment :
It seems to display ads when running on the phone. Ads are non-intrusive and the application seems to work even when not connected to internet.

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Best Screen Snap
----------

By : Smartphoneware
Link : Nokia Store: Download Best Screen Snap and many other games, wallpaper, ringtones and mobile apps on your Nokia phone

Description :
Freeware application that allows you to capture screenshots on your smartphone and save them to a file or send them to friends or to your desktop computer.

Comment :

yathestha

Banned
really helpful software for us.. i m using nokia cell phone... have you know any other free applications links for nokia cellphone ? do you have please please share with us....

Top Bottom