Nokia E55 v E63 V E71

Nemes!s

Broken In
Hi guys

Please suggest which handset is better among these Nokia E52 v E63 V E71. I'm planning to buy one of them as I hate touch screen ones and not big fan of QWERTY either. I like the specs and design and price of E52.

Personal experience much appreciated.

Last edited:
C

cikoo

The Nokia E71 is a professional QWERTY phone, and the successor to the E61. It’s a Symbian smartphone with a full QWERTY keypad and a 2.4 inch display. Measuring just 10mm this is a very slim messaging device. Email is well supported with plenty of configuration options including Gmail, Yahoo!, Hotmail and Microsoft Exchange.

Unlike the lower-priced Nokia E63, the Nokia E71 has GPS and comes loaded with the latest Nokia Maps application. The 3 megapixel autofocus camera also makes use of GPS by geo-tagging your photos with their exact location. The E71 has excellent web browser capabilities and performs well with the most complex of sites.
>>mobile phone parts

6x6

Journeyman
First if you are not fan of qwerty then leave E-series. choose phones as per your requirements.
regarding E63 / E71, they are similar phones. major diff is camera and GPS receiver. if you have budget of 13k then go for E71. otherwise E63 costs only 8.5K
i am having e63 since June'2009. some of my friends are having e71. all are satisfied users.

Top Bottom