Nokia C6 Or X6?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I don't know why but I like X6 more :)

Also, check Samsung Wave if you are okay with non-Nokia phones. very powerful phone.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Isn't C6 having lots of hanging issues which has been resolved even after multiple firmware updates?

Any C6 owners out there?

Hrithan2020

In the zone
My friend is having X6 for the past 3 months, and is not having any issues with it. That doesn't mean, that I'd recommend it though ;) (Basically a 5800, with a better camera and more responsive screen)

Gollum

Collector
C6 has auto focus camera same as x6. c6 is good in most aspects. The red light at the back of x6 does not turn off if you are taking video. How much is x6 retailing for these days?

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
Then better get lg optimus one p500. It is better than both c6 and x6. Just without flash light for the camera. X6 can't even play x264 and divx video.

Go for c6 if you want slideout qwerty keypad. Otherwise both phones are same with same s60v5. But both have the same slow cpu of 435mhz as compared to lg optimus one p500's 600mhz cpu running android 2.2froyo.

Last edited:

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Just got the C6-00 a few days back. 4 days to be accurate. It's an awesome phone. Can't say abt the X6 as I haven't actually used it. But about the C6-00, but, it's sure that both have same specs, except for the X6 has a Capacitive touchscreen and monoblock design, while the C6 has a resistive one, but has got an edge over the X6 due to a side sliding Qwerty. I can surely say one thing - It's the bang for the buck. It's heavy (150 gms), feels sturdy when you have actually held it up in your hand. It has awesome picture quality (well to satisfy most users!), Video @ VGA resolution @ 30 fps is great. Sound from the inbuilt speakers is not so good (loud) as compared to some of the music edition phones, but is quite acceptable. GPS with Nokia Maps Application and bundled free lifetime voice guided navigation license works perfect. I haven't really got the chance to check the WLAN (WiFi), so can't say about that part of the C6. Looks are also appealing, esp. when you have the qwerty slider open. Though, the response is not as fast as one would expect it to be(being a resistive touch screen), but, spending some days with this phone helps you recover this drawback. Another drawback is the bundled headsets, the ordinary looking, and now the ubiquitous WH-102. Seems that nokia is now working towards a universal headset (WH-102), these days almost every handset seems to be shipped with this headset.
The USP: so many features for so less price (~ 13000-14000). With the same specifications, the Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro is being sold at about over Rs. 19000.
The Caution: This handset has been haunted by a bunch of problems, the biggest being that of hanging. But as for now, it seems that this problem has been sorted out, and the new firmware for those already suffering with this problem is on its way. Mine set has never gave anything till date, which I might consider a problem, and no hanging issues till date.
So the C6 is worth to buy rather than X6.

Top Bottom