Nokia 6600 and Remote TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
Hey finally i got it, i installed the IR Remote software on my N6600 today, but guys its not working. I also installed the origianl.ccf file with it. But it seems i do not know how to configure the whole thing. Can anyone out here help me. I want to use it with my Philips TV. Please, Please someone help me.

PsychoPunk

Right off the assembly line
N6600 and The Remote

Hey, i've had the same problem, have no idea how to work it, turned on IR port but still no help. Pointed the IR at the TV, still no results, OH MY GOD, what do i do!!

Shikhar

Journeyman
Same with me. Configured everything the codes and all the parameters and activated the IR still the software does not work.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
Is there anyone in this forum who can help us ??? I need help on this. I need to know how to setup my N6600 to use IR Remote . I want to use it with my Philips TV. Kindly please help on installation and configuration of the same. Please , Please, help guys.

Shikhar

Journeyman
Whatever i know I am telling u that. select options go to remote type and select Philips then select set in the main menu of the program and select TV. Additionally u can select codes and enter the code if you have for your TV 's remote.

If you don't have it then get help from remotecentral forum which deals with everything about remotes. The link to the address is www.remotecentral.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom