Nokia 6300 n Nokia E50

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
Hi Digiteers,
I am basically looking for a phone having at least 1.3 megapixel camera, big screen and a Document Viewer to read pdf, doc , xls, ppt files and FM radio...Nokia 6300 has all the features except Document Viewer and it looks stunning too....Nokia E50 has all the features except FM radio though lower megapixel rating...
Is there any way to install Document Viewer application on Nokia 6300.
Any other options are welcome within budget of Rs 10000.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
E50 is the best for u r requirements(keeping in mind 10k ).......dont go for 6300 wht ever may be the case

FM radio......dont worry because u will get Original NOKIA handsfree which have radio built into them and u can connect it ur E50 and listen to radio.
the radio handsfree gets is power frm ur phone of course !!
they are called Radio Handsfree or radio earpphone.

btw dont ever go for nokia 6300 better go for 5700 which is 12.5k but really amazing..........has symbian latest.....u will neva regret this as its an all in one !! 5700 !!
also 5700 is Xpress music phone and has got cam with flash
6300 has not got flash !! its cam is not at all good.

K

krazyfrog

I think you should go for Nokia N72. It has a large display, document viewer, 2 mpix camera and fm radio. It'll come for around 11k.

OP
sandeepkochhar

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
N72 doesn't have document viewer...Can anybody comment on multimedia capabilities of E50...Music quality, cam quality etc...also can an offline dictionary installable on E50...

Pathik

Google Bot
music and cam quality r not too good to speak of.. But considering the price its good enuf..
Dont rely on the speakers and if u get a good headset the sound is decent..

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
u will get dont worry.......which one hv u thought of ??
E50 ?? i think it suits managers and corporate type phone it is..5700 now is at 12k...this is for teenagers like me...lol

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
whatever u decide but don't buy nokia 6300! it gets excessively heated up while talking and the battery backup is aweful! my fren is pissed of wid this phone! i also heard similar experiences here on this forum.

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
N72 doesn't have document viewer
its symbian you can install whatever you want and qoffice limited edition, is bunduled on the memcard. or you can download it from
*www.nokia.com/nseries

sali_varakkal

Right off the assembly line
I Was looking for this model this May2008 in Bangalore, None of the shops adviced me against buying this model. Finally I spotted one in a store in Madras where I was transferred to from Bangalore. Interestingly when I was at the counter a gentleman came fuming and panting with the same **** mobile peice with him stating a battery complaint. I should have taken the signs..know bad omens.. and
resisted myself from buying this crap piece. I didn't and learned a good lesson about this "most reliable maker of mobile phones, My first M(N)okia...( its a mockery on what is called Quality) is really made my life interesting, Being from Bangalore, the streets and the language of madras was new to me.Visiting the M(Nokia) care at Teynampet and interacting with the sales person in E(Tami)nglish has
given me a chance to be familiar with this beautiful City and the streets.
Thanks M(Nokia) for this beautiful piece of ***** you call 6300. The camera works only in broadday light, without the headphones your life is hell as the built in one is barely audible...and etc.etc...
I ask myself, why didn,t I stumble upon this forum 3 months ago.......

Tamoghno

Padawan
Why not stretch budget a little and buy N73 (non ME ) or e51 . You can install anything you want . E51 is a really nice phone and can handle very large document very easily.

6300 is s40 phone and supports only java softwares. If you need proper document viewer then you should get s60.

5700 is also good choice. I'm currently using it

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
6300 is the worst phone ever made by Nokia. Pathetic battery life that need to be charged twice every day, really bad camera, mediocre call quality, heats up pretty fast, bad signal reception. Only thing that is good in this phone is it's display.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
i will prefer K550I or 6233 over 6300 anyday

btw 5700 Is 9.7 k i found a shop selling it :D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Why does nobody here bother to read the thread date? *sigh*
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom