Nokia 6233 3.5mm port adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

aman2645

Right off the assembly line
i purchased Nokia 6233 last month and now i added a 2gb card for music.
i enquired about AD 49 adapter to connect creative ep 630 with nokia 6233 here in delhi.
it seems no body houses them .
i was shown ad 41 adapter which also has pause/play/next etc. buttons on the adapter .
will ad 41 also work with 6233.i was quoted rs.650 for the same.
anybody recently purchased ad 49 adapter plz tell its price and availability

I dnt knw about AD-41 or AD 49, But i have recently purchased a 3.5 mm adapter for my 6233 to connect Ep-630, and it cost me 45 Rs, its has a mic(useless as it is too close to the phone as the connecting wire is 3-4 inch long only) with only 1 button to change the track.

u can get one without the mic nd button for Rs 30 or less.
U can find it in any local phone accessories seller in nehru place, Palika Bazaar, Gaffar Market or Lajpat rai market (whichever is nearest to u) and price will depend on ur bargaining skills.

OP
A

aman2645

thanks harryneopotter
but is this original nokia or what
how is the sound quality through ep630.is it better than default headphones that come with 6233.
if u can elaborate where you purchased it then i would be thankful to you.
also i have a doubt about incoming calls.Do we have to remove this adapter when attending a call.

its obviously not original nokia dear...I bought it from a local mobile stall at nehru place.
Now bout sound issue ..its nt as loud as the HPM 70 in sony walkman's but louder than the default handsfree of 6233 and definately much better in terms of music clarity and quality.
U can recieve calls with this adapter but the mic is very close to the handset (the adapter cable is 4 inches long, and the mic is at its end where u insert EP 630, u can imagine now)

Hope it helps.
Sachin.

OP
A

aman2645

thanks sachin and sushant
was going to pick up ad 41 adaptor but now will find this fake adapter or search for ad 49 adapter if available anywhere

OP
A

aman2645

i was searching nokia india website.i couldnt find AD 49 anywhere.maybe nokia has stopped the production of the same.
i searched for all accessories for 6233 and found out AD 46 adapter.i am sending the link of the same
*www.nokia.co.in/link?cid=EDITORIAL_491594
any body used ad46 adapter .how is its quality and what will be its cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom