NOD32 v2.7 Final released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
NOD32 for Microsoft Windows Version 2.7 has now been released.

This release introduces the following major changes:
  • Support for Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
  • Enhanced rootkit detection and removal (Anti-Stealth)
  • Improved classification of spyware and adware
  • Improved removal of malware
and other small changes through the program.

The new version is available for download to licensed users from ESET's web site at

*www.eset.com/download/registered_software.php

or from your local ESET distributor or reseller.

Currently, English and Slovak language versions are available, with additional languages and trial versions to follow over the next few days.

This version of NOD32 is designed to install over older versions and will maintain all your settings, including the username and password.

*www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=154810

PrinceHeart

In the zone
~Phenom~ .. i was using Mcafee VirusScan Pro 7.01 before for more than 4 yrs.. it didn't detect lots of viruses.
If u don't believe me, try it of ur own, download any trojan/anything and try detecting it with mcafee and then with nod32.

Mcafee slows the PC, specially while startup and shutdown, but for detecting viruses, its a small price to pay. But it still steal resources off your PC also. Whereas, NOD32 is so light on the resources almost .05% of CPU usage and even with the startup items (only if u want to autoupdate virus-definations) its more reliable than mcafee and avg. I tried it myself and tested. What else can i say !

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^
NOD32 is better than avast! but avast! has a free version but NOD32 doesnt hv.

But u can d/l a 30 day trial version of NOD32 :)

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Yeah its hard to believe eh ;) now that we can get cracks and patches off the net after few months of the release anyway.

The things i'd actually bought are WinXp Pro, DAP, McAfee, TuneUpUtilities, mIRC, Limewire Pro and now NOD32. Rest I use are either free ones like messengers and stuffs or 30 days trials which i use it for a couple of days and do system restore :D

sonusahu

Broken In
heye prince dude is ur system's some kinda land mine or something, i mean u sound as if ur system's gonna blow up if u install the cracks and patches, or in better indian terms , it may become "untouchable" or something..lol

PrinceHeart

In the zone
shhh sonu.. don;t tell anyone .. i haven;t used genuine programs all my life ;) Just within the last couple of yrs i get to have genuine product, and its sure nice to use them.. specially the peace of mind !!

And my PC System is my babeeee ! I love her very much :) And yup she don't liked to be touched by anyone but me ;)

sonusahu

Broken In
well five fingers ain't the same rite which is what holds truth here, in my case, "I'M IN LUV WITH MY PC, LIKE I NEVER LUVED ANY1 B4", but it kinda realle gets me depressed to think that those beutiful apparels that my pc has in her registry ain't gonna work after a week or so, so rather then constantly "LOOSING MY BRAINS, COUNTING THE DAYS " when my pc's gonna loose her shine i prefer stealing stuff for her if i can't buy her all that.

Last edited:

PrinceHeart

In the zone
well that's sounds like a PC lover. But remember my friend. You're doing bad with ur PC when it comes to use patches and cracks. I used to do it too- Guess everyone do. Even a microsoft worker might get free OS, but he/she might use cracks/patches for other programs as well ;)

This new version NOD32 is sweet. Only thing that's annoying is that it got virus defination update every 2 days or so. Before I used to do it manually, but now I got it set on auto, so no problem at all. Like that mcdonald's slogal - "Im Lovin It"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom