Status
Not open for further replies.

ra_sriniketan

In the zone
Got a Sony DVD writer and supportive Nero express and Nero 6 writing software.But when i want to add something in a multisession disk it shows no previous contents and before writing gives the messege that the previous contents can't be seen if i write this session.Before it was doing ok.Plz help.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
If you are able to see the previous content in the menu of Nero while multi session burning, then you can proceed with the writing. Else don't do the writing. You may lose entire previous data.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
If you write first with nero burining rom and then with nero express or vice versa you will face this problem

nikhil ramteke

s,b+..u cn..
if u wish to watch the previously written data then can be watched with isobuster,it is not lost at all,just use this,there r sessions shown of the count equal to written times of the disk,open the session u want and work with it, i can suggest this much only,cant say what is the reason behind ur happenings..bye ,take care!!!!!!!!!

NucleusKore

TheSaint
nikhil ramteke said:
if u wish to watch the previously written data then can be watched with isobuster,it is not lost at all,just use this,there r sessions shown of the count equal to written times of the disk,open the session u want and work with it, i can suggest this much only,cant say what is the reason behind ur happenings..bye ,take care!!!!!!!!!

I second this post. However first launch IsoBuster and THEN insert the cd and not the other way round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom