No front panel diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkpaul

Broken In
I have a motherboard which has no pront panel connection diagram. Can anybody help me out of this problem. The fron panel looks like this:

o o o o o o o o o o
o o o o o x o o o o

Please help me it is very urgent.

OP
M

mkpaul

Broken In
In the lower row there is a gap before 4 pins from the right. There is a COM port at the left side and a Floppy connector at the right had side.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Like Keith says, pls provide some more details. I don't think anyone will be able to help you from the scant info you've given so far. Even if someone happens to have a mobo with the same pin arrangement, there's no guarantee that it's the same model as yours.

See if there's anything printed on the mobo that could give a clue as to the model number.

OP
M

mkpaul

Broken In
The motherboard is Intel 810E board. It has no brand name. I only know that the board is made of China. It has no model number also.

premrajeev

Journeyman
IS this the front pannel connector u meant to say..Can u be more accurate or can u scan the board and post a pic so that we can actually take a look onto it ?

mkpaul said:
The motherboard is Intel 810E board. It has no brand name. I only know that the board is made of China. It has no model number also.

That's still not enough info. Run Sandra or Everest and try to find out make/model number.

Maybe you should just carry the system to your nearest PC hardware assembler and ask for help. Experienced hardware techs know what goes where, and don't need charts/manuals :wink:

Keith

theraven

Technomancer
what do u mean front panel connector ?
front panel USB ? front panel audio ?
im sorry im a lil confused at the moment !!
i can help u with the front panel USB connection mostly!!!

theraven said:
what do u mean front panel connector ?
front panel USB ? front panel audio ?
im sorry im a lil confused at the moment !!
i can help u with the front panel USB connection mostly!!!

Most probably it's just that. USB and Audio. Actually the term "front panel connectors" is used for Power LED, HD LED and Power + Reset buttons.

mkpaul - search the net for connector diagrams of other i810e mobos. You might just find some board with a similar layout.

Start here -
*support.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/ca810e/sb/cs-012792.htm#4

Keith

OP
M

mkpaul

Broken In
Thanks everybody.

I have found a diagram of front panel connector from a hardware vendor of my locality. He said that these type of motherboards are made of china and they do not have a brand name. I am sending this diagram. The conections will be as below:

o o p o o k k k k k
o o p s s x h h m m

p = Power Switch.
k = Key Lock.
s = Power Led.
h = HDD Led.
m = Speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom