NFS carbon not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
m installing nfs carbon in my hp pavilion tx1003 tablet notebook

d game starts wit welcome screen then quits wit not responding error..its hapening wit nfsc demo frm digit also....i saw this wit some other laptops also.. any idea any1

Enjoy~!

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
I don't think that it is graphics card problem because 6150 has fair amount of RAM to run the game.Just check the min. required for the game and also update your graphics and all other drivers.THen uninstall the game and install it again.
I believe this might sort out ur problem.

And All ATi cards are supported if nVidia cards are supported by games.There is always a READ ME file which has all the description of the game including minimum requirement and graphics card supported list.

YOu can download latest graphics drivers from www.nvidia.com

Last edited:
OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
grafix drivers r not issue dude....ive just setup that lappy....i saw this in many laptops....d same issue...

Enjoy~!

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Then i must say the formatting the windows will solve your problem...i do this when everything fails to show result & install a fresh copy of operating system & don't forget to install the latest drivers for your system.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Wait..wait.....are u using VISTA?IF yes then u have to download vista drivers for nVidia not the XP drivers.Its clearly mentioned on the nVidia site for the operating system.

OP
speedyguy

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
ofcourse m using vista drivers else i cudnt have played ne other game...but im into cricket 2007, nfs hp2, hitman blood money....

infact its hp laptop they had the os n drivers pre installed wen i bought it...

m tellin this issue is wit other laptops wit xp also....

Enjoy~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom