nexus s for 19k and desire for 15k

sach1000rt

Journeyman
using coupon on letsbuy.com nexus s comes to 19k. and another is from sohalic.com which is selling desire for 15k. dont know anything about saholic buy nexus s for 19k is good deal from letsbuy.

Buy Samsung Google Nexus S at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

HTC Desire A8181 | HTC Mobile Phones | Saholic.com

andro

Broken In
Get the Nexus S,better.
Also the Saholic is not a known online retailer.Other online store have not reduced the Desire price.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
maybe some old stock. if Desire S can be had for 23k, why would anyone go for the old Desire spending 20k?

it's the N:S that is 20k. Desire for 15k is surely a great deal, given it's h/w is still pretty good and the popularity among modders.

PS: flipkart still lists the price as 21k so be careful before purchasing it for 15k in some relatively unknown site.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
it's the N:S that is 20k. Desire for 15k is surely a great deal, given it's h/w is still pretty good and the popularity among modders.

sorry should have mentioned. i was talking about Desire. still 15k for Desire, looks a bit too cheap even if it is EOL now.

mail2abhi81

Broken In
I had the same doubt about saholic. So, i had posted my concerns and queries.
please check comments under HTC Desire Z now only for INR 17K at Saholic [Deal Alert] | AndroidOS.in

I am sure it would be of help to prospective customers.

Abhishek

::Buying advice::

You got that fellas. I am in this epic doubt, which almost every dudes must also be in. Considering I cant stretch above 15k, please justify what aspects would hold me from buying this nice device, which had won many accolades.

1. Is the battery life massively dissapointing? what are the typical life after 20 charge cycles under sane usage (no wifi, one time use of gps in a day, no continuous syncing.. guess you got the drift now!)?
2. 576MB RAM, 512 MB ROM? Would it pose a problem later.

I had always desired to get the Desire . Now at this price, its very tempting. This would be my first Android phone. IS it a bad decision, to buy this, considering its has reached its end of PRIME.

Abhishek. TIA

Last edited:

ashing

Right off the assembly line
Saholic is the online store of Spice.

Spice is not just a mobile brand but one of the biggest retailer of mobile phones (from all well known brands) in India and SE Asia. All products listed on the site are genuine products - rest assured there is no fake products, and this is not a scam. Saholic, unlike most other online retailers manages its own inventory, so it is able to provide such fast delivery time.

The deal is also real, with no hidden conditions. Big retailers get such deals regularly. However, such deals are given on limited inventory.

Top Bottom