Nexus 5!!LGs New Beast Rumoured ??

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Is this LG’s Nexus 5 a 5.2-inch behemoth powered by Snapdragon 800? :shock:

Google's Nexus 4 smartphone isn't exactly outdated, but Samsung's Galaxy S4 is making sure that with their octa-core processor everyone's left behind in the dust. So what to make of this latest rumor from AndroidandMe who're claiming an alleged Google employee who's saying that the company is looking into the next Nexus handset and is inviting applications from major manufacturers.

*www.tbreak.com/?ACT=27&f=lg-nexus-5-prototype-630x472.jpeg&fid=8&d=530&

The pictured handset, dubbed the LG Megalodon, comes with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor running at 2.3GHz, with 3GB of memory, 16MP camera capable of recording 1080p @ 60fps and 4K @ 30fps. And the whole package comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD OLED screen available in 16GB/ 32GB/ 64GB storage options. Oh, and the battery comes in at a massive 3300mAh, giving you an undoubtedly all day long experience.

Just to remind you, before anybody gets their hopes up, that at this point the LG Nexus 5 should be treated purely as a rumor; and if it indeed becomes a reality (fingers crossed!) that it will be out in October of this year.

SOURCE

flyingcow

Shibe
So what will the price be incl shipping, I know no one cantell tht but please someone give me an estimate, above 40k?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Let alone the price, first wait for the announcement. And surely price will be equal to S4/Note 2 range or more. BTW 4K recording @ 30 fps :shock:

amjath

Human Spambot
That's a breath taking spec but definitely not for this gen may be next gen. As op says it only a rumour can't even take it as a pinch of salt. We all know that nexus device don't have top notch spec since the beginning.
BTW next nexus ll not be from LG, remember x phone

guru_urug

iGoogle
As randomuser111 said, its a fake. I came across this weeks ago and the specs are all made up. Think for a minute, 4K recording on a 16 GB phone?

LG may be making the next nexus but it is not confirmed. Manufacturers are sending their prototypes to Google and they will pick the one that suits the nexus 5. Also Google wont go for a phablet for their next Nexus since not everyone wants a big sized phone. The moto X phone, is actually a series of phones as per latest news and should be revealed in Google IO in May and be on sale in July. It is not going to be the next nexus rather a brand to compete with Samsungs Galaxy, and contrary to rumours it will not be customizable.

OP
101gamzer

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
I know the specs are pretty hard to digest,may be its just a concept or just a render perhaps.

Top Bottom