Newly Leaked nvidia Drivers to improve gaming performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Win Vista x86

Win XP x86

I have tested these drivers and they improved performance on both of my systems in Gears Of War and Crysis.

New download link for XP x86
*www.mediafire.com/?3zo55gzm4jz

New download Link for Vista x86
*www.mediafire.com/?8smzzwmyyey

thanks for a Guru3D user for uploading this.

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Thanks but these are beta drivers, shouldn't we wait till they're stable?

And what about other aspects of day-to-day work apart from gaming? Any hangups during videos, browsing etc...

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Currently I saw an increase of 4FPS on my 8800GTS SLI.From 36.XX to 40.31.
I have tested some Xvid videos and they played fine,
This driver is only recommend for gamers and enthusiasts.Other aspects are not known.

Stalker

Padawan
@Harvik780
i had read about these 171 beta drivers a while back.....Did you try running Quake 4? It seems that it doesnt startup on these drivers

Last edited:
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
QW:ET will most probably run with these drivers even though its based on the Uber tweaked Doom 3 engine.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
for me these drivers suck'd big time.after a few minutes of gaming screen wud go black.after exiting to desktop i wud get the message "Display Driver stopped responding and has recovered".

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Well these are incomplete drivers like fan controls is missing.For some these drivers rock but for some these are like a$$.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
It give me instant BSOD for games like AOM nd AOMX, GRAW, NFSPS etc. Just the srarting video nd then BSOD. But sure performance increased in games like UT3, Crysis etc
This driver sux.

Status
Not open for further replies.