Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roopatg

Broken In
Hello All.I am Swaroopa from India.I like traveling to different places. I came across to this forum when I was searching for Internet marketing and Digitals forums and I was so excited to join it. This forum is so interested as well I found it very much informative.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Hello All.I am Swaroopa from India.I like traveling to different places. I came across to this forum when I was searching for Internet marketing forums and I was so excited to join it. This forum is so interested as well I found it very much informative.

welcome to TDF

okay, i wish i could unsee that

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Is this forum a "Internet marketing forum"

For people who replied before you doesnt care all that.. They are only bothered to check if its a he or a she.

PS:: No offence meant to anyone. Its ok to be curious as TDF rarely find a she here and so the geeks got excited i guess :p

sujoyp

Grand Master
is she real or a fake one...

we are no where near a internet marketing forum ...we are a virtual group of like minded friends chatting togather in a given platform :)

Flash

Lost in speed
For people who replied before you doesnt care all that.. They are only bothered to check if its a he or a she.

PS:: No offence meant to anyone. Its ok to be curious as TDF rarely find a she here and so the geeks got excited i guess :p
We have [MENTION=128807]Nanducob[/MENTION] :lol:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
is she real or a fake one...

we are no where near a internet marketing forum ...we are a virtual group of like minded friends chatting togather in a given platform :)

I assume she used the jargons which I think dint mean much :p.

But if she was serious, can we imagine us to be marketing AMD, Intel and what not on this forum for free?? I mean internet marketting? seriously?

ashs1

Padawan
just saw this meme...i think it would be appropriate here :D :p

just kidddin..:lol: no offence :p
*www.memebacon.com/media/created/02tlkv.jpg

P.S : welcome to the Forums. :)

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Welcome Roopatg. Atleast you knew where to start a new thread.
Most newbies don't even bother to check that.

Enjoy your stay. Stay away from trolls. Troll the heck out of anyone trying to troll you.

$hadow

Geek in making
Marketing forum. Looks like some of us has got a certain product to show as ambassador :-D

Flash

Lost in speed
Let him/her gets accustomed to the native trolls of TDF. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.