*i27.tinypic.com/23iui6r.jpg

*i30.tinypic.com/oubh4j.jpg

*i29.tinypic.com/1z57t5c.jpg

EnJoy

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
awesome, any maths genious here...lol

Btw I can figure out that answer will be 0 or 1 for most of these complex equations

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
That would take longer to solve, than the time it would take for downloading the cursed file!!!! :lol:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
^^^^^ u got 10 sec to answer the equation *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/63.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/102.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/106.gif; like the online tests...
They better start conducting online exams... next year's CAT, maybe *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
No he cant. There are AutoCAPTCHA software available which can decode captchas, especially that of rapidshare. But this one has not been bypassed yet. The cats captcha, I mean.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
obviously the first two are photoshopped, nonetheless very funny

btw, the captcha codes these days, the ones with the cats are a big pain in the a&&

techx

Right off the assembly line
No he cant. There are AutoCAPTCHA software available which can decode captchas, especially that of rapidshare. But this one has not been bypassed yet. The cats captcha, I mean.

I know the way to bypass the download limit of rapidshare.
But I am afraid they are illegal to post over here.
If u ppl sent an message to my private message box on the forum I can help u guys on this

Last edited:

s_arka_r

Broken In
really funny dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gues if they come to this, they can also ask for a PhD thesis report as codes...
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom