New phones from SE and Nokia

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
News quotes from Gizmodo

Sony Ericsson K610im With i-mode
Sony Ericsson has just announced its first GSM/UMTS phone to support i-mode, the internet viewing/push mail service. The phone itself is pretty decent, with a 2 megapixel camera and support for up to 1GB M2 Memory Sticks. There’s also a speaker phone, MP3/AAC/AAC+/eAAC+ support, 3d games, Bluetooth, USB2.0 connectivity, and USB charging.
*gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2006/06/k610im.jpg
The press release also says (we think) that the phone ships with the Bluetooth Stereo Headset DS 970, Desk Stand CDS 60, Travel charger CMT 60, and Xenon flash. We’ll have to confirm that. – Jason Chen

More Info

Nokia Announces Five New Cellphones
The 6151 3G phone has a 1.3 megapixel camera, 30MB onboard memory, microSD support, FM radio, Bluetooth and push to talk. It should be available in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia for $303 by 3Q 2006. It’s Nokia’s cheapest 3G phone.
*gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2006/06/nokia61516275.jpg
The 6275 and the 2875 are both CDMA phones and have 2 megapixels and 1.3 megapixels, respectively. These are arriving in 4Q 2006. The 6275 supports up to 2GB microSD and has MP3/AAC/eAAC+ support. The 2875 also plays back MP3/AAC/eAAC+ files but memory configuration isn’t specified.

The low end 1110 is only 45 Euros ($56), and goes on sale 3Q 2006. The 6080 has a bit more features than the 1110, with FM radio and MP3 ringtones, and should be available 4Q 2006 for 180 Euros ($227). – Jason Chen
news from reuters

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
montsa007 said:
without a symbian system sony is stupid dude it wont be upto the mark
yeah right. Why SE is not putting an OS to the phone..(why don't SE read some forums) he he

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
they are moving on their core competency..nothing wrong in that...
get a nokia or other smart fone if u want symbian

sting

Journeyman
aravind_n20 said:
yeah right. Why SE is not putting an OS to the phone..(why don't SE read some forums) he he

They making good Cellular phones, not like nokia (only for symbian)

The SE is looks good

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i agree...if u look at SE...u can see that they use everything proprietory...their OS the memory stick...the earbuds..everything!!

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
aravind_n20 said:

tell me how can a system run without an o/s
se uses o/s but not symbian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom