New PC Configuration (30000 Rupees)

jasonbourne

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: It's for my friend who is going to use it for deigning , 3D rendering and gaming. He would be installing software like Adobe Photoshop to Autodesk Maya

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:30000 Rupees . everything is required , the complete configuration.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 ultimate

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500 GB (I know the prices are up).

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:yes he needs a monitor , full HD should be good ...you guys suggest a good one which fits the budget .

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:none

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:next week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: this will be done by an assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:buying locally (which sucks imo .. lot of stuff you guys suggest are sometimes not available at the local stores . I've asked for configurations here before but most of the time the good stuff which is recommended is not available. I don't think that can be solved unless it's bought online. )

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: nothing right now , suggest anything within 30000 and I'll ask if there are any doubts .

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
Component Make Price
CPU Intel Pentium G620 3400
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2H 3445
RAM Corsair DDR3 4 GB 1200
GPU GIGABYTE GV-R775OC 6200
HDD WD Caviar Blue 500 GB 4329
Optical Drive Asus DRW-24B3ST 1112
Case Any Cheap 500
PSU FSP Saga II 500W 2300
Monitor Dell IN2030M 6100
KB + Mouse Logitech MK200 710
Speakers Altec Lansing BXR1220 880
UPS Zebronics 600VA 1300
TOTAL 31476

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@rigod,your configuration is good for autodesk 2d but autodesk 3d rendering is core intensive so a quad core is recommended in this situation.at this budget AMD phenom quad core is the only option.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^Then it will be
AMD Phenom II 960T @ 6957
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P @ 2600

Total ~34200. That's beyond OP's budget I guess. Let him say if he can extend a bit or not.

ajaymailed

In the zone
Ans: It's for my friend who is going to use it for deigning , 3D rendering and gaming. He would be installing software like Adobe Photoshop to Autodesk Maya
I know games consumes lots n lots of GPU & CPU resources. But are there any official recommended hardware requirements for these Softwares?

OP
J

jasonbourne

Broken In
anything that works for playing games will work for those software too , there isn't any particular requirement imo .

@RiGOD
can you maybe recommend anything other than Gigabyte for Mobo and GPU ? AMD Phenom II 960T sounds good btw .

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
at a price of ~2600-5000 gigabyte is the best option available for amd mobos.gigabyte also has a good after sales support.i don't recommend msi over gigabyte & asus mobos are costly & only worth it if you are planning on spending ~5500 or more.
for graphics card sapphire is a good brand.

Top Bottom