New norms may make electronics costlier

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
the great indian bureaucracy. these people have no experiences and they go on to create bs norms which only harm the common man. i wonder how they get the jobs.

oh wait, i do know. by some bs govt exams which requires them to mug up volumes of indian history and geography. no wonder.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
the great indian bureaucracy. these people have no experiences and they go on to create bs norms which only harm the common man. i wonder how they get the jobs.

oh wait, i do know. by some bs govt exams which requires them to mug up volumes of indian history and geography. no wonder.

Wrong!
These people have idea(may not be uber geeks) but they INTENTIONALLY do such type of acts,due to jealousy,lower-psychic state of mind,etc.

Many of these bureaucrats attitude is like this : If I ain't enjoying the product,hamper or doom it for the masses,such that only the rich can buy. NOT ALL RICH PEOPLE ARE TECH SAVVY but more or less MONEY SAVVY...

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
you just passed 10th so i won't expect you to understand it now but economics is much more complex & harder to understand than what it seems by looking at politicians tv debates on fdi & what not.you mentioned chinese imports but have you read about silence of indian manufacturers when Rahul Gandhi asked a delegation of indian businessmen why they can't make indian products to fight chinese imports in such categories as toys,small electronics goods etc.the reason indian products died is because they can't compete honestly.i said honestly because you can increase import duties to 100% to make chines imports cost much more but then it would give rise to smuggling.Indian govt tried that once with gold in 1960/1970s which only gave rise to mumbai underworld & eventually dawood ibrahim.moral of the story is only by honestly competing a product is allowed to rise/dominate & if one can't do that then simply accept that & move on.

sorry for the later reply, i was unsubscribed idk how. I'm suggesting that they should first provide subsidize and provide materials(just enough to make them atleast an option). they should not increase import duties like 100%. they should give them a chance. upgrading machinery will take billions if done by the govt. but if its done on an joint level, it'll be economical.

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale
Increase in prices will affect newer models coming over. As for the current line-up already available in India, they will probably not be affected.