New Nokia Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
I got a new n5200 and noticed tht the earphones for both ears have different size of wires.. lik the right one is shorter thn the left one
Y is nokia up to this thing now? Earlier i got another model and that had the same diff size wires
Is it to enable one earfone in my ear n another in my frnd's???

Pathik

Google Bot
arey no yaar... connect the shorter on in one ear directly... and swing the longer one over your neck from behind and connect it to the other ear....
I never thot some1 wd ask such a question.. :p

Pathik

Google Bot
well i like it this way...
if its symmetrical it looks like a mini stethescope...
Also if it were symmetrical then it wd fall down very easily...

OP
enticer86

enticer86

Stay Silent!
u r rite
bro can u also lemme kno if i can get Universal headphone adapter tht comes with n5300 from the market in delhi? if so wht shud b the approx cost?

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
pathiks said:
it were symmetrical then it wd fall down very easily...
have you seen hs-31 from nokia its symmetrical but has a band which goes in the back of neck so it can't fall which is better protectation then asymmetrical headset, and it doesn't look like stethoscope at all. Nokia right now is bundling cheap headset with 5XXX series which is not good

dtox

The Techno Perv
n i was beggining to think that nokia improved their sound quality in the headphones!! .. after reading this threads heading that is! lol!

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Another reason for the unsymmetrical lengths of the wire is due to the fact that microphone has to near your mouth so that yo dont have to pick it up in yours hands when you receive a call...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom