Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Just Saw A Email About the new iPad

See Here iPad 3

But Still Not Available at Apple India Apple iPAd

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
After it is officially launched in India, the 16GB without 3G variant will cost 29500 i.e. the same price of previous ipad.
And also its no fun in investing such a huge amount for the new ipad as there is very less difference in the new ipad and ipad 2

noob

Cyborg Agent
I am still holding myself from buying a tablet. I already have Android Phone (SGS) and WP (lumia 800)..Do you think iPad 3 is worth buying for 30K and this will be my 1st iDevice.

I am not a fanboy and neither do i want same OS on all gadgets..want to exp the iOS eco system.

So for 1st time tablet buyers like me , is it worth the money ?

aroraanant

Explorer
How much do you expect it to go down for 16GB WiFi only model ?

I told you above also that when it will be launched in India, its official price will be 29.5k so you can get it for around 28k in local market or at ebay with the help of some coupon

HellFragger

Broken In
And also its no fun in investing such a huge amount for the new ipad as there is very less difference in the new ipad and ipad 2

you mean, there is no point in investing only for those who own an iPad 2 now right ?

Also tradus.in is only recent....i saw indiatimes shopping listing it on March 25th : LINK

Last edited:

HellFragger

Broken In
@aroraanant : when you say, "its no point investing in the new iPad as there is very less difference between 2nd and 3rd gen iPads", you surely must mean it only for those people who currently own an iPad 2 and are deciding on whether to upgrade or not ! for others, ( with money ofcourse ) there is every reason to get this one unless they wish to wait another year !

aroraanant

Explorer
Yes obviously there is no need for a person who already owns an ipad 2 to get ipad 3 or should say the new ipad.
And the people who are planning to get one now(who doesn't own an ipad) should either wait till it(ipad 3) is officially launched or should get the ipad 2 only
Tradus is a good website, one can rely upon it, I have recently bought a Explorer for a friend of mine from there.

Top Bottom