New gaming cafe in mumbai...need help

Nerevarine

Incarnate
cafes in my area use a special way to get really fast internet connection...its not really legal but it gets the job done..contact me if u want to learn more

Last edited:

v1v3k

Right off the assembly line
Hi Nikimation,

There are lots of cafe in Kothrud, Pune and if u wanna open cafe in mumbai there are gamers in Ghatkopar who are waiting for new cafes in their city.
But first you need to check out the rates of License in Mumbai as it is rumoured - Rs.1000 / PC / Month.

Can help you more regarding cafes in Mumbai . As I work with most cafe owners .

:)
Happy Gaming .

pushkar1986

Broken In
I have opened a gaming Cafe in Pune(GameON cyber cafe,shaniwar peth,pune) recently.Response is enormous.Rates in my cafe are pretty damn cheap (Rs.10 /Hr), but I don't care about them,even i dont plan to increase them in next 4-6 months.Initially I had setup of 10 Pcs. Their config was Core I3 3rd gen,4gb ram,1 gb nvidia 210 card,500 gb HDD. Looking at the response I increased 7 more PCs.The new PCs had config - AMD A10 5800k ,2gb ATI 7640,4gb RAM,320GB HDD.I have all Police Licence (License fee 400/Comp/Yr).Recently held 2 Dota2 tournaments. Response was good.Got 3.5 MBPS optic fiber symmetric internet connection.

These are all my cafe's pros.....as far as drawbacks are concerned....following are my cafe's cons

I spent 25k on each comps (i.e roughly around 4.5 lac on total setup) but 15k on whole cafe's furniture...bought furniture from one closed cyber cafe & redeveloped it...heh.....got normal plastic chairs....no fancy interiors ..nothing

but true games don't give a damn to such things...today may cafe is always crowded with gamer...some times waiting of 1-2 hours..they look at comps,services that i offer & not the furniture....if the wanted good furniture they could have stayed at home instead....

as far as i know ,No other cafe in my area have better comps,better internet connection...& on top of that not a single cyber cafe in my area have per hour rates Rs10 :)

so....things just worked for me...

if anyone require any help in starting cyber cafe i would love to help....

Last edited:

kalvasu

hi guys
i am planning to open a gaming cafe in gurgaon with consoles ( not pc's)
can anyone recommend a consultant who can guide me from scratch since i have absolutely no technical knowledge.
all help and suggestions are welcome

nikkhil

New to this forum
Hey guys I am going to open a gaming cafe near vikroli. I might open in 2nd week of March. M gona start with 12pc. And will increase the count later. Any suggestion which games I should install beside cs and dota 2. And one more thing. I can run it 24x7 if the players wants. Cu guys soon

Guru Ghantaal

Hi Nikimation,

There are lots of cafe in Kothrud, Pune and if u wanna open cafe in mumbai there are gamers in Ghatkopar who are waiting for new cafes in their city.
But first you need to check out the rates of License in Mumbai as it is rumoured - Rs.1000 / PC / Month.

Can help you more regarding cafes in Mumbai . As I work with most cafe owners .

:)
Happy Gaming .

how much ROI i can expect if i open a gaming cafe and it does good business?

Top Bottom