New Call of Duty for 2013 confirmed

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Although I hate COD generally I did like Black Ops 2, multiple ending and customized guns FTW, make it like that and it'll be a hit.

+1...BO2 was better than 1...they not only introduced the customized system but also included several new types of gameplay..such as the batswing from high sky & the rope flying was new ;)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^ Dude, is this urs
ASUS GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II 1GB | eBay

LOL.. i was strolling thru ebay and i found ur name.. :D

gameranand

Living to Play
Well thats a nice flow of GPUs there. He got yours, you got Cilus GPU, Cilus purchased a new one. :p

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Sold Cilus's first 6870, next one will be used till I move out.

:hissyfit::wah: I'm missing all these lucrative transactions...I wanted important and trusty deals just like these...god damn onshore assignment....

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I know what u meant... you got on this same big boat not many years ago have you ? ;) ASE in TCS :D...true...it took 3 years for me...and i was expecting UK, hard-to-get these days :(

tkin

Back to school!!
I know what u meant... you got on this same big boat not many years ago have you ? ;) ASE in TCS :D...true...it took 3 years for me...and i was expecting UK, hard-to-get these days :(
Not even started, from this march, my target is to go abroad by 2017 at least, hoping for the best.

tkin

Back to school!!
2017?!! :shock: u'll gt it before Call of Duty MW6.. guarantee from Senior Associate:cool:
God bless you with a Lamborghini Aventador, let your words come true, I always thought it took 4-5 yrs to go abroad :oops:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^Back in the golden days of IT ranging from 2004-2008, even a 6 months exp and a decent Support/Dev Project ( without a lady manager) would give you that, now....its a different dark picture. Anyway enough off-topic, i always liked Black Ops over regular COD MW (COD was mind-blowing no doubt...yet) but latest BO2.. i was so much diggin it..then it suddenly quickened and wrapped up the story just for the sake of end-game..! i felt like that...expected more gold from it. Black Ops 1 was a game which wore an attitude that i never will forget. It acquired a cult status in FPS....

Piyush

Lanaya
Hmmm... this will sum it up pretty good

*weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/a-year-in-a-cod-players-life.jpg