Net Neutrality Discussion

Cruzy

Journeyman
*www.change.org/p/rsprasad-trai-don...book_responsive&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-no_msg

I signed this petition.will this help??

ithehappy

Human Spambot
*www.change.org/p/rsprasad-trai-don...book_responsive&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-no_msg

I signed this petition.will this help??

Yeah I signed that too, I did the Flipkart and Airtel app review too, which gameranand posted here, originally from reddit. That's all I can do for the time being, don't know whether either will help, but I just know I had to do that.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
too bad to see they still did not reached their targeted goal of 150000. Just spread the link through all of your social media accounts.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
too bad to see they still did not reached their targeted goal of 150000. Just spread the link through all of your social media accounts.

I don't think signing these pledges will work at all. Instead we need to send the email to trai.

I'd say just head over to Save The Internet! and you need to compose the mail. Answers are pre-populated there.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think signing these pledges will work at all. Instead we need to send the email to trai.

I'd say just head over to Save The Internet! and you need to compose the mail. Answers are pre-populated there.

but singing pledges actually did work in some cases.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone

I recommend this, as I just sent a message to them. There is nothing to be done from our side, well except the need to read the message itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Add Save The Internet! to the first post.

+1

[MENTION=5007]DeSmOnD dAvId[/MENTION] should do this

Reloaded

In the zone
The email i sent bounced back meaning not delivered. All the mass mail sent must be going straight to the spam box. I don't think this method is effective.

Top Bottom