NeroLinux 3 Comes with Blu-Ray, HD DVD and 64-bit Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
The new version of NeroLinux will bring amazing features like Blu-Ray and HD DVD data recording support, but also an improved GUI (graphical user interface) that is similar with the one from Nero Burning ROM 7 edition: "Nero has long recognized the importance of including the Linux community in our broad user base" [...] "By ensuring that the functionalities of our most popular application are available to users of the Linux operating systems, we are also ensuring that Nero's cutting-edge burning technology is enjoyed by users all over the world." - said Udo Eberlein, Chief Operating Officer, Nero AG.

Other good news is that NeroLinux 3 will come with support for 64-bit systems, as well as Unicode support for many languages. First beta of NeroLinux 3 will arrive by the end of March 2007 and Nero's OEM partners will be able to bundle the application starting with May 2007. This will offer a unique solution to the growing Linux community and there will be many distributions supported, like Red Hat, Ubuntu, Suse, Fedora, Lispire or Mandriva.

SOURCE

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I would stick to K3B if it just could identify my multisession CDs and burn it properly.

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
@gary: But it's powerful, and give you more controls. I rarely use k3b or any other frontends for cdrecord.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
desertwind said:
@gary: But it's powerful, and give you more controls. I rarely use k3b or any other frontends for cdrecord.
I know its powerful & uses less resources but don't feel ease burning in CLI, maybe i need my own time to get familar with it.

@desertwind

Since how much time are you using linux?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Bleedy hell!
I can't never get near to you even when i am 60:D
Any day you are more knowledgable than me:cool:

T

thunderbird.117

Forget HD-DVD and Blu-Ray. We still are are struggling to get a Dual Layer Dvd. Which cost a bomb.

Talking about HD-DVD and Blu-ray is pointless.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
^^ K3B has got problems while writing RW disks (CD or DVD)..... I am still not able to write any. After almost 6-7 re-installations.......

NucleusKore

TheSaint
aditya.shevade said:
^^ K3B has got problems while writing RW disks (CD or DVD)..... I am still not able to write any. After almost 6-7 re-installations.......

I'm surprised, writing CD-RW is just like CD-R, except that you can erase it if you don't want to append. DVDRW+ has some issues though, it writes the first time, and that's it :p I do notlike using Gnome Toaster as there is no data verification function.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
^^Every time I try to write CD-RW, I get an error message saying that some error occurred (unknown), try burning using TAO mode. When I try that, error occurs which says that buffer underrun occurred. But whenever I burn DVD-+R or CD-R, there is no problem as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom