Need Wordpress Users help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Hi all
As you I have a WP blog but as I am new to this blogging stuff I don't know much codes :( So I was wating this page .. and want to know how this guy has done following this ? *www.taimila.com/?q=node/3

1. How he has give heading for every topic with underline ? I mean he has give under line in such a way that it separates the topic with other ? while the underline that I do just underline the text ?
  2. How to wrap the codes in those black boxes ?
  3. [OT]Also how to make a image border curved using Gimp ?
That's all for know ..

Adios :D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Hi all
As you I have a WP blog but as I am new to this blogging stuff I don't know much codes :( So I was wating this page .. and want to know how this guy has done following this ? *www.taimila.com/?q=node/3
He is using Drupal, not wordpress.

How he has give heading for every topic with underline ? I mean he has give under line in such a way that it separates the topic with other ? while the underline that I do just underline the text ?
Its not an underline, its a <hr> tag.

How to wrap the codes in those black boxes ?
Use CSS and apply borders.

Also how to make a image border curved using Gimp?
I don't use GIMP, so can't tell this one!

Rohan :D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
1. Use <h2> text </h2>. It should work. If it doesnt work, then open "style.css" file and add following line in h2{} section:

Code:
border-bottom: 1px #000 solid;
You can add the above code in any other heading section, like <h1>, etc, then use the same heading for your titles.

2. Use <blockquote> text </blockquote>. You can customize the background color, border, text color using "style.css" file of your theme.
3. No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom