need urgent help for blackberry bold9700 plz..?

karthik55859

Broken In
hi everyone....i had bought a new bb bold 9700 about 2 months back from U.K. unlocked version of orange mobile....so what is the problem is that....it was working fine till yesterday...there were no hints of sweat,water,fall of mobile from height....... I can't hear anything when taking or making calls.

It says connected and the person on the other side can hear me but I can't hear them unless I switch to speaker mode.

I tried changing the call volume from previous to 75% and even 100% but that doesn't work...

plz help urgently

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Try using different sim card if the problem persists.

I think there is something wrong with that speaker

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
hi everyone....i had bought a new bb bold 9700 about 2 months back from U.K. unlocked version of orange mobile....so what is the problem is that....it was working fine till yesterday...there were no hints of sweat,water,fall of mobile from height....... I can't hear anything when taking or making calls.

It says connected and the person on the other side can hear me but I can't hear them unless I switch to speaker mode.

I tried changing the call volume from previous to 75% and even 100% but that doesn't work...

plz help urgently

Try a battery pull.