Need to take backup of contacts from Samsung GT-52222

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hi Guys,

My friend is planning to get a new android phone. Currently he has Samsung GT-52222 and he has around 250 contacts on his phone and he would like to take backup of the contacts preferably onto his SD Card so that he can have those contacts restored onto his new phone.
Can anyone please suggest what is the best way to do this.
I remember with my old nokia phone I was able to connect it to the PC and then go to Contacts folder and take the file onto my PC.

Kindly help.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Check his SIM Card memory, if it can store above 250 contacts, then you can transfer the contacts to SIM card, then read the contact from SIM again in new phone. Some SIM card can store more than 250 contacts, where some can only 50.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Check his SIM Card memory, if it can store above 250 contacts, then you can transfer the contacts to SIM card, then read the contact from SIM again in new phone. Some SIM card can store more than 250 contacts, where some can only 50.
His can store only 50.

- - - Updated - - -

Use Super Backup
Is this something that needs to installed on PC and the 52222 then connected?
If you can give more details it will be great.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Has he tried exporting the contacts to SD card, sim card or using any PC suite software? Even sending all of them using Bluetooth to new phone should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom