Need to buy best android under 20K

Bro I from India and the model available here that i bought is the LG L9 p765. Bro 4GB Internal memory was enough for me so was not using memory card as of now dont Know about app2sd transfer is Possible or not. allow me couple of hours time, ill use my fathers sd card n try to move apps in it n let U know

Hey congrats bro. I Am Sure u must b enjoying d new ossum l9 like me.

ive just downloaded the apps2sd app from play store. Tried to move apps using this app from internal memory to sd card but getting message as "the device doesnot have a real primary external storage, or the primary external storage is emulated. Moving app to SD function may not be supported by this device" so buddy apps cant be moved to sd card unless you root the phone.

ok, thanks for the replies...

mitraark

Decrepit
And is it true that after android 4.0.4, you cannot use apps2sd?!

I thought this was a problem with the LG Phone only, Apps2SD shows an error

This device does not have a real primary external storage, or the primary external storage is emulated.
Moving app to external SD function may not be supported by this device.

Edit : Yes so you are limited to installing apps on your internal memory only, but there is a fix available which exchanges your external memory with internal ( your SD Card will show as internal memory), but it requires rooting of your phone.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: HP Pavilion G6 20xx/2201/23xxAX - powered by Trinity

simply use the 4GB or whatever space is free for storing and transferring apps. memory card for everything else.

mitraark

Decrepit
Re: HP Pavilion G6 20xx/2201/23xxAX - powered by Trinity

simply use the 4GB or whatever space is free for storing and transferring apps. memory card for everything else.

4 GB ( 2.33 GB available ) is too less space for all those HD games .

I thought this was a problem with the LG Phone only, Apps2SD shows an error

Edit : Yes so you are limited to installing apps on your internal memory only, but there is a fix available which exchanges your external memory with internal ( your SD Card will show as internal memory), but it requires rooting of your phone.

So, i guess, if i have 2 install a few HD games i will have to root my phone! Will it (rooting) make my phone warranty void?

Top Bottom