Need to buy a Phone with 5 in screen and good battery backup

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi All,

I need to buy a phone whose is screen size is between 4.5- 5inches..(can adjust to 5.1-5.2 inches but no more than that!). Is robust with good battery life and preferably dual sim. There is no price range as such (expecting anything less than 40k).

My usage is mostly light browsing and calling for few minutes a day. I currently own a 1st gen moto G and it is working flawlessly till now. I am thinking of buying a new one as the battery backup has deteriorated. As my usage don't go beyond 30-40 minutes a day, I would love a phone which doesn't need much charging. (Maybe once every three days)

EDIT:
A good camera will be a nice addition. Don't really care about CPU speeds as I am not gonna do any intensive work on it.

Thanks

OP
rohitshubham

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Here's the questionnaire:

1. Budget?
Anything below 40K
2. Display type and size?
less than 5
3. Dual sim?
Preferably yes!
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Any good brand will do
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Would love a good camera.
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
None
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
None
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Basic surfing around the net.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?\
Lenovo Z2 Plus or Iphone6S
10. Any other info that you want to share
Would love a great Battery life

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Only phone which comes into my mind having huge battery (4 ah) but small size is Redmi 3s prime, but that won't satisfy all your requirements would it?

OP
rohitshubham

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi SaiyanGoku.. Nice to see you are still active.
I am not really inclined on Redmi. So, I did a bit of research here and there. One nice thing about Lenovo z2 is that it has a physical button with a touch sensor. Do you think it is gonna get an update to Android 7 anytime soon? One good thing about Motorola(Moto g5) is its timely updates, I am not sure if it's the case with Lenovo though?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Hi SaiyanGoku.. Nice to see you are still active.
I am not really inclined on Redmi. So, I did a bit of research here and there. One nice thing about Lenovo z2 is that it has a physical button with a touch sensor. Do you think it is gonna get an update to Android 7 anytime soon? One good thing about Motorola(Moto g5) is its timely updates, I am not sure if it's the case with Lenovo though?

iPhone 6S is a good bet. Motorola aren't what they used to be when it comes to updates. Galaxy S7 is another good choice.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
At the higher end of your budget range there is Sony XZ. It is a 5.2 inch screen. Has decent battery, takes good photos. Sony is good with updates for its higher end phones and the UI is almost stock.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
iPhone 6s would be a good choice for you but it isn't dual SIM. Else it pretty much fits the bills for your usage.

Top Bottom