Need to buy a new 2.1 Speakers for Desktop

kishangupta

Broken In
Hi,

I need to buy a new 2.1 speakers in the range of ~3k.
I am very much confuse for the brand.

Main usage of speakers will be with desktop. If speakers have in built FM then it will be more good, but sound matters me most.

Kindly suggest me some models within ~3k range.

Thanks. :)

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I can't suggest an exact model right now but one thing I would like to warn you, please avoid Creative. Don't get me wrong, the sound quality of creatives is great. But I have seen 5 creative speakers, one of my own and 4 of my freinds'. Each one, and I mean each one of them, developed the same problem within a year or so, a damaged volume knob leading to sound in only 1 speaker.
As for suggestions, within this range, if you want FM then F&D would be a good option. F&D speakers have got good feedback. Otherwise you can look at Logitech. They seriously are good lookers and have good sound.

muditpopli

Broken In
According to me just forget about FM and if u want USB playback in your 2.1 system then go for edifier p3060 Edifier P3060 2.1 Multimedia Speakers - Edifier: Flipkart.com

and if u dont want USB playback then go for edifier M1385 Edifier M1385 2.1 Multimedia Speakers - Edifier: Flipkart.com

according to me these are the perfect ones in your budget...

OP
K

kishangupta

Broken In
According to me just forget about FM and if u want USB playback in your 2.1 system then go for edifier p3060 Edifier P3060 2.1 Multimedia Speakers - Edifier: Flipkart.com

and if u dont want USB playback then go for edifier M1385 Edifier M1385 2.1 Multimedia Speakers - Edifier: Flipkart.com

according to me these are the perfect ones in your budget...

Hi muditpopli,

Thanks for your suggestion but after reading reviews on Flipkart I don't think these are very good speakers.

I want to repeat that FM and USB option are not necessary. I require sound quality. But in case of with sound quality I am able to get FM option then that is more good.

I am still waiting for more suggestion from your guys. Kindly suggest me how are F&D speakers?
Previously I have Creative speakers, and I am totally satisfied with that. So should I go with that again?

--
Kishan Gupta

muditpopli

Broken In
Hi muditpopli,

Thanks for your suggestion but after reading reviews on Flipkart I don't think these are very good speakers.

I want to repeat that FM and USB option are not necessary. I require sound quality. But in case of with sound quality I am able to get FM option then that is more good.

I am still waiting for more suggestion from your guys. Kindly suggest me how are F&D speakers?
Previously I have Creative speakers, and I am totally satisfied with that. So should I go with that again?

--
Kishan Gupta
Okay if u r not satisfied with the reviews of the previously suggested models then u can go for f & d 510 or f&d a111 from flipkart....f & d speakers are also not bad in terms of sound and build quality u can go for it if u r not satisfied with edifier but dont go for crative....

muditpopli

Broken In
dont go for edifier i checked some more models from logitech and creative and i concluded two models to fir in your budget and to pump u with gud sound.... LOGITECH Z313 Logitech Z313 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers - Logitech: Flipkart.com

Creative inspire T3130 Creative Inspire T3130 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers - Creative: Flipkart.com

i checked the review of both and if i go by reviews so creative is better and i remembered that u have used creative earlier and completely satisfied with it so go for creative....now from my side its last and final CREATIVE T3130...just go for it

OP
K

kishangupta

Broken In
dont go for edifier i checked some more models from logitech and creative and i concluded two models to fir in your budget and to pump u with gud sound.... LOGITECH Z313 Logitech Z313 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers - Logitech: Flipkart.com

Creative inspire T3130 Creative Inspire T3130 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speakers - Creative: Flipkart.com

i checked the review of both and if i go by reviews so creative is better and i remembered that u have used creative earlier and completely satisfied with it so go for creative....now from my side its last and final CREATIVE T3130...just go for it

Hi Muditpopli,

Thanks for your suggestions. Today morning only I put the order for Edifire M1386. I was very confused, so finally I choose this.

For Logitech Z313 I checked at a local shop and found that volume is little low and bass is also low as compare to Creative and Edifire.

I will put my reviews once I received my order. It might help other people.

--
Kishan Gupta

muditpopli

Broken In
Okay kishan no prob for edifier ....edifier is also not bad rather its very gud....nw dont think about that which u ordered as u remember that firstly i adviced u the edifier only ....so now just wait for order and pump up the volume and rock.....and dude sorry that i made u confused after ordering speakers... Iknow it creates a vry irritating situation....and ya please post your reviews here also...

OP
K

kishangupta

Broken In
Okay kishan no prob for edifier ....edifier is also not bad rather its very gud....nw dont think about that which u ordered as u remember that firstly i adviced u the edifier only ....so now just wait for order and pump up the volume and rock.....and dude sorry that i made u confused after ordering speakers... Iknow it creates a vry irritating situation....and ya please post your reviews here also...

Its OK... I will surely put my reviews :razz:

Top Bottom