Need Suggestions on laptop

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Buy in the US along with protection plan. They will give warranty for the same in India as well - atleast that's what my friend had suggested though I didn't buy the protection plan.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Buy in the US along with protection plan. They will give warranty for the same in India as well - atleast that's what my friend had suggested though I didn't buy the protection plan.

But you still didn't suggest the basic models that I should go for

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Go with Macbook Pro / Macbook with 256GB space. If low space is not a constraint, you can go with 128 GB models as well. Best option would be to go to an apple store and try all the available options for keyboard, weight, display, etc.

lakeshl

Right off the assembly line
For your usage purpose dell laptop is enough for your needs. Don't spend so much money for your normal usage.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys finally the time has come for me to act. Need to buy a laptop ASAP. Was managing with office laptop.
Kindly suggest some models. Budget is around $ 500.
I would increase the budget if it really is worth it.
Kindly help me choose the following details
Processor
RAM
HDD Size
Do I need SSD?
Blu Ray or DVD Drive?
USB ports
Any other things like HDMI.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Amazon.com: Acer Aspire F 15, 15.6 Full HD, Intel Core i5, NVIDIA 940MX, 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home, F5-573G-56CG: Computers & Accessorie

If you need backlit keyboard and ssd:
Amazon.com: Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6 Full HD, Intel Core i5, NVIDIA 940MX, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Windows 10, E5-575G-53VG: Computers & Accessorie

Top Bottom