Need suggestions on Home Appliances

srawat_itpro

Broken In
Hi All,

Can any of the experts here give me some suggestion on the below mentioned Home Appliances. I'm planning to buy them in a week or two max. It would be great if you guys can point me to any exchange offers going on since I've most of these items today.. just not the latest one's

1. Washing Machine:
For a family of 6 persons​
Usage: 2-3 times a week​
Budget: 20-22K​
Req. features: Auto restart, water/energy efficient, bio wash/cloth care or something similar, front load preferably​

2. Refrigerator
Suggest litre usage for a family of 6 adults​
Adjustable freezer compartment​
Nutrition preservation system​
No price range set but would prefer a VFM option​

3. Water Heater
For usage in an apartment (High pressure variant)​
Price: Upto 7K​
Energy Efficient​
Preferably copper tub one​
Safety compliant​

Thanks
Sandy

johnybravojr

Broken In
Consider going for IFB Washing Machines. They are very sturdy, and hardly cause post-warranty issues. You can also go for extended warranty, and then you have AMCs at reasonable rates(~1500-2000 p.a). The latest 'Internal Drive' models in 'Front-loading' Machines are quiet, but in case of problems with the drum, or the drive itself, you'll have to have the whole assembly replaced. Obviously, that would be like buying a new WM. Keep that in mind before going for the ID models of any brand. Don't buy in to the salesperson's claims. In my opinion, water efficiency does not normally go hand-in-hand with washing machines, especially the front-loading ones.

Top Bottom