Need suggestions on a 16GB Pen drive

$hadow

Geek in making
I am happy with my 810 since it is shock proof and water resistant. I have a habit of dropping my pd a lot.:-D

$hadow

Geek in making
Both the options mentioned have USB 3.0. And as I mentioned looks like Car Stereo doesn't support USB 3.0.

I guess it will work as a backward compatible. Since my car stereo does not support USB 3.0 but 810 work with my stereo.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
There is no such thing as a USB 3.0 only pendrive.. Every USB 3.0 pendrive is basically a USB 2.0 PD with 1 pin extra for more juice while transferring data.. The PD on your car didnt work for some other reason, perhaps file was incompatible, had a higher bitrate than your stereo can handle or the entire file system was wrong.. IDK but you have to try again, maybe borrow a friend's PD and test

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Please check this comment on the same product.
Amazon.com: Daniel La's review of SanDisk Ultra Fit™ CZ43 64GB USB 3.0 Low-P...

- - - Updated - - -

There is no such thing as a USB 3.0 only pendrive.. Every USB 3.0 pendrive is basically a USB 2.0 PD with 1 pin extra for more juice while transferring data.. The PD on your car didnt work for some other reason, perhaps file was incompatible, had a higher bitrate than your stereo can handle or the entire file system was wrong.. IDK but you have to try again, maybe borrow a friend's PD and test

I have around 3 Pen Drives but all of them are USB 2.0. Tried 2 of them and they worked. Unfortunately don't have friends around who have a USB 3.0 Pen drive.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys the last couple of suggestions given by you all is for Pen Drives which are little big. Any suggestions on small pen drive?
1. Small size Pen Drive
2. USB 3.0 if possible but can be ignored.

Top Bottom