need suggestion on cabinet

game-freak

In the zone
im looking for a cabinet in the range of 3-4k that has a removable HDD cage so i can fit in full size graphic card

Cilus

laborare est orare
my bad. Get CM USP 100 around 3.2K. Check the image below :-

*media.bestofmicro.com/G/U/253326/original/cooler-master_usp-100_loaded.jpg

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
im looking for a cabinet in the range of 3-4k that has a removable HDD cage so i can fit in full size graphic card

How many HDD do you want to install? You can take a look at Lancool PC-K56W at 3.6k if you can live with just 4.

TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!LIAN LI Lancool PC-K56W Black 0.8 mm SECC, Plastic + Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

It can accommodate graphics cards up to 440mm without any need to remove anything.

*benchmarkreviews.com/images/reviews/cases/PC-K56W-B/LanCool_PC-K56W-B_Open_Measure.jpg

nginx

In the zone
CM Elite 430 - 2.4k

HDD cage is not removable but the cage so small, that the case is able to fit even longest graphics card on the market currently, HD 5970. However, due to the small size of the case, half the length of your HDD might protrude outside the cage but its no biggy.

CM USP 100 is a good choice too if you can live with its ugly ass design.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
CM Elite 430 is probably the cheapest solution provided you really know how to manage your cables.

OP
game-freak

game-freak

In the zone
any way of removing the hdd cage of cm elite 430 so as an gtx 580 can be installed
i need to mount only 1 hdd

OP
game-freak

game-freak

In the zone
its not for me its a build im doing for my frnd he has bought a gtx 580 but doesnt have enough cash to buy a decent cabinet now so i was thinking if the hdd cage could be removed the graphic card could fit in

Top Bottom