need some help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

help -_-

Right off the assembly line
hi,i completed my diploma in ece last year and i have ccna and mcp certificate which i completed in 2007 i was searching for a job for last three months and i cant find any i planned to get a job and do some courses like redhat and ccnp, .net im interested in computers and i want a job as a system/network administrator
im 21 now and im thinking of doing btech part time i dont know will it be a good thing to do during the recession time
can you guys tell me that doing btech will be a good thing to do now? or should i just do some courses? will that be enough to make a good carieer in the future?
thanks in advance.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
You won't get a great job with your current degree and with lack of experience. Go ahead and finish B.Tech or B.Sc or BCA-MCA.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
a Graduation degree is a must for a good career. Believe me, it plays a big part. Am not saying taht you should do engineering. Andy degree B.Sc/BCA+MCA/B.Tech are required for corporates to recognize you.

Unless you are a person that can do magic with programming languages or servers, it is better to finishe degree.

Also, in the wake of current recession, it's better to go for studies.

OP
H

help -_-

Right off the assembly line
thanks, i decided to do btech parttime can someone suggest a good college? im from tamil nadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom