Need phone buying suggestions

Anish

Spectre
Hi, I want to buy a new phone and the budget is 10 to 13k

I am already having nokia 6303 classic ( The things i am not satisfied[now] with this phone are: no support for java apps above 1mb and more than 2 tabs opened in opera mini crashes it telling our of memory)

So, i need suggestions buying a phone overcoming the above limitations of my old phone.

I want the new phone for:
1. Browsing (24x7 online)
2. Good battery life - I mean a good talktime too
3. good reception
4. easy messaging

I dont concern about:
camera, LS,

I mostly use it for browsing forums..
I took a look at nokia c6 (~13k) is it worth or shud i look for a even better one,,

regards,

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
You should have browsed through this forum first before creating another thread...

At your budget, I recommend the LG Optimus One P500. It costs between 9k and 10k.

*cdn.ubergizmo.com/photos/2010/11/lg-optimus-one.jpg

Video: YouTube - Hands on with the LG Optimus One

Review: LG Optimus One P500 review: One and a half - GSMArena.com

It beats every Nokia phone hands down...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
C6 is an old electronic brick that nobody should pickup. a H/W keyboard won't save it. use any Android mobile (Samsung Ace, LG Optimus One. 14k & 9k resptly) & i doubt you'll talk about the any crap costly Nokia phone again.

your choice. only you'll regret later if you choose the wrong one.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1. LG Optimus One
2. nokia c6-01 if you can pay 15k and c7 for 16k.
3. Nokia E5.
4 Blackberry curve 3G

the best thing is to wait for HTC Wildfire S which is coming out in a weeks time.

ujjwal321

Journeyman
optimus one looks like the best match for you ... if internet browsing is what you want your phone for.. don't even bother considering nokia... android gives you almost a pc like browsing

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
Hi all,
A friend of mine, recently showed me the ace. Its awesome touch interface is nice...
The problem most nokia users face is that the symbian ui responds very lately.
I am planning to extend my budget and go for the galaxy ace.. is there anything to consider or ace is fit and nice?
BTW, I think ace's processor is faster than o1

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yes, the proccy is faster. O1 has 600 mhz. Whereas Ace has-
800 MHz ARM 11 processor, Adreno
200 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I am planning to extend my budget and go for the galaxy ace.. is there anything to consider or ace is fit and nice?
BTW, I think ace's processor is faster than o1

only other choice is HTC Wildfire S but its yet to be launched. but should be here in a couple of weeks or less. so if you can wait.

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
But htc wildfire has a 600mhz processor a slower processor than the ace

BTW, does any one know whether galaxy ace has a gps antenna?

pulsar_swift

Youngling
HTC sucks big time when it comes to providing their handsets with batteries. DESIRE HD comes with a measly 1250Mah battery.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ true but i think Wildfire S will last longer than Ace. both uses battery of almost same wattage (100mah less in WS) but then it uses slower components & smaller display.

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
^^ Thanks dude... and I am counting on that.. Does anyone know when the wildfire s will be available? (atleast approximately)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Within a month(hopefully) and probably wont cost less than 14k.
I expect it to cost 16k.

but, yes worth the wait. Just hope HTC will price it strategically like the Optimus One P500.

Top Bottom