Need paypal money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Anyone got about $720 which they can transfer to my paypal account? I can make an online transfer to any bank account.

I'll pay at $1=Rs39.5

It's really urgent, any help would be really really welcome!!:oops:

din

Tribal Boy
@Cyrus_the_virus

Please do not feel bad, but I think $720 is somewhat high amount, so I think people who are very close to you only will be able to help in this matter. I mean as it is case of mutual trust. Not sure whether any forum members will be able to help, but hope you meet someone in your area itself (through this forum / direct).

Good Luck.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
@Cyrus_the_virus

Please do not feel bad, but I think $720 is somewhat high amount, so I think people who are very close to you only will be able to help in this matter. I mean as it is case of mutual trust. Not sure whether any forum members will be able to help, but hope you meet someone in your area itself (through this forum / direct).

Good Luck.

I know, BTW, I've tried adding a VCC of HDFC to paypal, it simply doesn't accept it, tried 2 cards now, when verifying the card, it fails.

din

Tribal Boy
I've tried adding a VCC of HDFC to paypal, it simply doesn't accept it, tried 2 cards now, when verifying the card, it fails.

Hmm, sorry not sure why.

I could verify my wife's paypal account using HDFC VCC.

One of my friends whos running a software firm verified two account - one his personal and second -for his company. Both using HDFC VCC and they worked perfect.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Even vertified account will be done when u get the next monthly statement which is of no use if it is urgent...

what is so urgent... if u dont mind saying

din

Tribal Boy
@ajayashish

Wrong if you are talking about HDFC VCC

In that case, you can verify the paypal account in 24 hrs or less (as HDFC VCC screen will give you details almost instant)

And in case of other CC - most CC has online statement and details nowadays, so need not wait for the monthly printed statement I think ?

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Hmm, sorry not sure why.

I could verify my wife's paypal account using HDFC VCC.

One of my friends whos running a software firm verified two account - one his personal and second -for his company. Both using HDFC VCC and they worked perfect.

I don't think HDFC VCC's work with paypal anymore. It use to work for me before you make payments to myself using donation button, but now it's not accepting HDFC VCC's in any form, not even adding and verifying to the account.:-?

As far as what I've heard from Customer care, is due to lot of misuse, HDFC has blocked their prepaid gift cards from being used for online transactions anymore, and my guess is that they could have very well blocked Netsafe cards for Paypal as well.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom