Need Monitor, Printer, AMD FX6300 AM2 Cooler, Keyboard and mouse

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hello Friends

Recently two of my Dell Monitor died just after the warranty period expired, really dont know how it dies without any heavy usage, hence i want to buy a new monitor now, full hd and NO DELL this time

This things i am looking now

1) Full HD monitor, with great viewing angle, and clear picture quality, with HDMI (NO DELL)
Budget Around 7 to 8 k

2) A Printer which can print, scan some docs and pictures, will be taking around 10+ black and white print and occasional color print, it should also scan picture and documents. I also wish if id has wifi in built, so i can configure with router, and can take print from any device connected to wifi, even from android phone, laptops

Budget around 5k

3) Need a decent quality cooler for AMD FX6300 processor with AM2 socket, the stock one keeps restarting pc when any game is played. It should give proper cooling to processor.

Budget around 2 to 4 k

4) A robust quality keyboard, a big one should be good, it should work properly for few years,

Budget around 1k

Also it should work for few years, specially monitor, (two dell monitor died just after warranty and fixing it will cost half of the original price)

i am thinking of BenQ, Asus, Samsung this time for monitor
is there any cpu cooler, which can work with Intel and amd both, so if i upgrade to intel i can use that cooler

One more point, i have nzxt gamma cabinet, so cpu should fit in, have not installed any top fan, please suggest that also

the motherboard is Asus M5A97 R2.0,

Graphic card is Sapphire HD 7750 1GB GDDR5

Whenver i play any games, the pc gets shut down within 5 5o 10 minutes, but for movie plays, general lightweight task it works for hours , hence i think its issue with cpu cooler so going for a good cpu cooler

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
1) AOC 2276VWM 22" LED IPS -8800.
2) Ricoh SP 210SU Laser MFP -6500. (Ricoh SP 210SU Multifunction Laser Printer With 128 MB Memory (Print, Copy ,Scan & Scan to USB Feature) Price in India: Buy Online on Snapdeal )
3) Cooler Master Hyper 212X -3300.
4) Dragon War GK-001 Desert Eagle Gaming KB -630. (Dragon War GK-001 Desert Eagle USB Gaming Keyboard - Dragon War : Flipkart.com )

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
thanks, that keyboard looks great, will order it, i never knew gaming keyboard comes that cheap,

what are option for Printer, i would prefer if prints can be taken from android phone and can be connected to wifi router, so no need to use pc

also how good is asus monitors, i see there are few at same price from asus

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
how goood is Benq monitor, many of flipkart products are not available in Mumbai, what a Sahme, now i have to buy something else may be i will go lamington road and buy from shop