Need laptop between ₹50k to ₹60k

shar_yogi

Broken In
My old laptop hp g6 2005ax had started creating problems. So need replacement for same. Please suggest laptop which can be used for web development and casual gamming.
I will be playing Far Cry 5,pubg, F1 2017, FIFA 17 etc at medium to low setting. For gaming suggest laptop which can handle latest title in low to medium settings
Must have life of 6-7 yrs even though it will not be able run thens latest titles smoothly (after 2yr.)

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

My budget is max upto ₹50,000 - ₹65,000 can't increase. But if any laptop suits my requirement in lesser amount then it will be good.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

- Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?

Web development (Visual Studio 2017), SQL Server, Word Processing, Casual Gaming, Watching Animes/Movies & Web Browsing

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?

Looking For i5 with Nvidia 1050/ ti, can also go for ryzen based laptop

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

Can settle with any brand having good after sale service

6) Anything else you would like to say?

- Screen resolution: 1080p wiil be good. But also comfortable with 720p
- Battery back up : normal (3-4hrs)
- Purchase place : Online (eg - flipkart, infibeam) / Local can opt any where i find better deal
SSD not a requirement now can upgrade later on if needed

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect
Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-42 Gaming Laptop Rs.54990 Price in India - Buy Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-42 Gaming Laptop Black Online - Acer : Flipkart.com

Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-42 Gaming Laptop Rs.54990 Price in India - Buy Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 Quad Core - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) AN515-42 Gaming Laptop Black Online - Acer : Flipkart.com
Sorry to hijack the thread, but how does the CPU and the GPU in there compare to the Intel and nvidia counterparts? I'm looking to buy a laptop in the same budget for casual gaming and 3D rendering. Will this be any good?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect
Sorry to hijack the thread, but how does the CPU and the GPU in there compare to the Intel and nvidia counterparts? I'm looking to buy a laptop in the same budget for casual gaming and 3D rendering. Will this be any good?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
Ryzen 5 2500U performs similar to Core i5-8250U but GPU is slower than 1050.If you are looking for a laptop around 50k then this is best you can get

OP
S

shar_yogi

Broken In
How durable are acer laptops, i have heard their build quality & after sale service are not good. Also can amd processor be able to handle VS2017.
I can even settle with mx150 or 940mx. I am planning to build a desktop for gaming in couple of year.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect
Yes,they are durable and service is good.
Yes, it can handle VS2017.
My suggestion is get this laptop is excellent for 54k

Top Bottom