Status
Not open for further replies.

_Rajesh_

Right off the assembly line
Iam Planning to Buy Laptop But I dont what configuration suits me.My Quote is Between 35k to 40k.I Need laptop for Web desigining and for internet purpose.please Suggest me Which one is best suited for me.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
You could go in for the Acer Aspire 3002

Amd Sempron 2800+
256 MB DDR Ram
Sis Chipset
40 gb HDD
DvD-Rom/Cd-RW
15" LCD
4 USb 2.0 ports

Price= around 33k(with 512 MB RAM)

sumitava_b

In the zone
There are lot many laptop related threads are going on.....Like u can try for:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22082

Mod, please club this thread to the above-mentioned thread.

In between, I agree with mail2and. In ur budget category, acer aspire is the best option u will get in India.......

premrajeev

Journeyman
u can try for a bargain price for the IBM R50e . I belive semprons will be better as this IBM will be a celeron one.

My friend purchased this at around 43,000 with winxp home oem. if u choose not to take the o.s, it may be cheaper. if u r at bombay, i can give u a contact number also. pls let me know if u r in need.

Config will be

celeron 2ghz/256 mb/ 40gb / cdrw/dvd combo/ 9cell li-ion/15"TFT

this one has a mono speaker, and was sounding odd..if u want good sound also, never go for this one.

sumitava_b

In the zone
celeron wud be the worst choice, I think. Sempron will be far better than it.

In lower budget category, sempron is the best option..

supernova

Mr. S Nova
premrajeev said:
above mentioned compaq is the worst of the three..

have heard a lot about them..

i am using this machine pal for the past 9 months.
No problem so far and impressive performance. I also play multiplayer games like quake 3 arena, AOE, Empire earth on the network. NO PROBLEM!

sumitava_b

In the zone
supernova, premrajeev didnt say that compaq machine is very bad or something like...He said that that is worst AMONG THREE. Obviously comparng to a sempron or celeron 2 GHz, ur compaq celeron 1.3 GHz is not a match for sure.

So dont mind and Cheers :wink:

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
celeron M 1.3ghz is better than desktop celeron 2.0 ghz because of the higher performance per watt ratio... the M line of processors by intel are a lot better than their desktop counterparts... celeron M 1.3 ghz is basically a Pentium M with 512kb l2 cache...

Also, the other peripherals used in the Compaq lappie are much more superior than that of Acer... Compaq includes Toshiba HDDs and Philips combo drives in their 2207Al model(the Celeron M one)

premrajeev said:
u can try for a bargain price for the IBM R50e . I belive semprons will be better as this IBM will be a celeron one.

That's Lenovo, no more IBM. The king is dead, long live the king :lol: .
Power to China. Commies rule :lol:

Keith

Sourabh

Laptoping
For web-designing and general computing, this Acer Aspire 3002 NLC would be enough considering it has a 15" XGA TFT LCD.

If u multi-task a lot while desiging loads of webpages, adding more RAM then the default 256 MB DDR RAM would be a good choice.

Considering your busget is 40k, you would get this laptop for 33.7k with carry case.

The other peripherals which you would have to purchase with it wod be a USB Mouse, Additional DDR RAM, and a bigger battery

All this would really be in ur budget

Personally owning this laptop, i m sure this wont disappoint you.

the best thing is the price, what else can u ask in a laptop for 33k?

Do check the link for more on that laptop..

This model is tough to find so availability would be an issue, i m sure this model wont last long in stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom