Need help/suggestion with Data card or Internet connection

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Hello Guys

I recently shifted to my new home and requested a Telephone transfer (with in Nashik) at BSNL office. Today I come to know that my transfer request has been rejected as its not feasible for BSNL to provide connection due non availability of underground cables and due to Rain they can't lay the cables.

So, I am looking for a plan which will have same features like BSNL UL250 Home (till BSNL lay the line) has i.e. unlimited traffic, 750 rent and 256-512 kbps connection... I have checked Idea Net-setter which have 650 pm charges and BSNL evdo which has rs. 750 pm charges.. any one else with more suggestions... I can pay Rs. 1000 pm for Internet.

Looking forward to hear from you guys... its really urgent I am without Internet from last one month *www.indiabroadband.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

vaibhav99

Broken In
Max, reliance net connect plan starts from 400 for 512mb data plan, the problem is, all this data card dont have unlimited plan. reliance netconnect works gr8 for me at pune & mumbai in day time. but in eve or nite (till midnite) it gives speed like gprs..
before going for BSNL evdo check the signal strength in your area as heard if u r not in range it gives poor performance
I was in ur situation before i got reliance netconnet,

OP
maxmk

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Thanks for the reply vaibhav99

Today I have checked MTS and they are providing 3.1 mpbs unlimited at rs.999/- which looks quite good and they have good signal in my area as well... Guys.. what do you think about MTS?

paroh

Padawan
Thanks for the reply vaibhav99

Today I have checked MTS and they are providing 3.1 mpbs unlimited at rs.999/- which looks quite good and they have good signal in my area as well... Guys.. what do you think about MTS?

There is a FUP in MTS unlimited plan 15GB 3.1 mbps and beyond 144kbps

As u exceed 15gb limit u can recharge again to get 3.1mbps but it is not clear that 3.1mbps speed will remain for reset of the validity period or again with 15GB limit

*www.mtsindia.in/Delhi/mblaze-999-freeusage.html
Fair Usage Policy

Fair Usage Policy: - Speed subject to MBlaze Fair Usage Policy which may be modified from time to time. MBlaze Fair Usage Policy is designed in such a manner that we continue to provide the best of internet experience to all our customers.
Why a Fair Usage Policy?

• The intent of MBlaze Fair Usage Policy is to provide the optimum internet experience to all customers. However, very small number of customers use an excessive amount of the network bandwidth, to the extent that it can impair the experience of others. MBlaze Fair usage policy will be applicable for such cases.

What happens in Fair Usage Policy?

• Under the policy we have defined fair usage levels for unlimited data transfer plans and needless to mention, the usage levels set are very generous such that most customers will not be affected by the Fair Usage Policy. On reaching the fair usage level*, the plan speed would be rationalized to CDMA 1x speeds for the rest of the validity period. If customer exceeds fair usage policy ,within validity period and if his speeds are rationalized to CDMA 1x ,he can again get the 3.1Mbps speeds if he recharges with MBlaze Unlimited RCV 999. If he does not recharge he will continue to get unlimited access with CDMA 1x speeds till his validity expires. Please note that the speeds would be upgraded to the normal speeds once the validity of recharge will expires.

What’s the impact of Fair Usage Policy on data transfer limits?

• We assure you that the data transfer limits remain unlimited and no change has been made in the same.
    * Up to 15GB usage speeds will be 3.1Mbps, beyond 15GB speeds will be optimized to CDMA 1x( 144Kbps )

Last edited:
Top Bottom